Chapter 6 - Old Friends.

Meanwhile, in the fiery midst of a burning castle, a man called Katsuno Shimura was fighting off an endless fleet of about 500 ancient knights whilst the remaining people who lived in the castle fled and desperately tried to escape the battlefield.

"These retards won't stop coming, oh my days FUCK OFF!" Katsuno shouted, slamming his hands into one ancient knight, another and another, as soon as his hands made contact with the skin that showed in the tiny cracks of their molten armour, the simply imploded in on themselves into a small meatball whilst their armour crushed them even further.

Katsuno leaped backwards through a broken wall, he'd stab his fingers into a crack in the ground where a sparse amount of moss rested, the moss would then grow all over the room him and the ancient knights were in, making this room now katsuno's domain.

Katsuno raised his leg, slamming it down on the floor, a pillar of solidified moss with fragments of bricks mixed in with it would arise from the ground quickly underneath an ancient Knight on his right, making them fly into the roof, he'd repeat the same thing but on an ancient knight on the left, then slamming the two moss pillars together to create a huge wall, he'd then spin anti-clockwise, thrusting the palm of his right hand out forwards, the moss wall blasting into the army of ancient knights, pushing them all into the garden of the castle. He'd dash forward, propelling himself into the sky by creating a pillar of moss on his feet. As he was flying through the sky, he'd transfigure the large wall of moss and make it taller, then curving it around and turning it into a semi-sphere around the around 400 remaining ancient knights.

"Hopefully this will kill them." Katsuno sighed, imploding the semi-sphere inwards, crushing the remaining ancient knights.

"Jesus..." he'd grab his jacket which was laying on the floor, patting the dust off of it and quickly putting it back on, walking out of the garden and away from the burning castle.

Meanwhile...

"I'm going on a little walk to get some food for us, I'll be back soon!" Lucio shouted to Alina as he left the mansion, shutting the door behind him and teleporting to the local market which was under his protection.

He'd walk through the markets, saying hello to everyone with a friendly smile on his face. He'd eventually reach a stand which sold large slabs of meat, he picked up a huge beef steak and inspected it, "wow, you always have the best meat dont you Alexander?"

"Thankyou Lucio, you're always so kind." Alexander replied, chuckling slightly and waiting for Lucio to pay.

Lucio pulled out 2 gold coins from his pocket and handed it to Alexander, "See you!" He said as he pulled out a paper bag from his pocket, putting the steak in there and turning around to see a stand with a man selling the latest newspaper. Lucio walked over, bought one and had a little read...

 Lucio walked over, bought one and had a little read

"Oh wow... I hope everyone is okay..." Lucio Mumbled with genuine concern, rolling up the newspaper and slotting it into his bag, walking into the crowd and up the street, on his way back to the castle, "I won't teleport up there, I want to have a nice little walk." He'd think to himself, continuing to walk.

Meanwhile, in the crowd of people, the hero that had been talked about in the latest newspaper was roaming in there, he'd catch a glimpse of Lucio, his heart skipping a beat and his eyes widening, "Lucio..." he mumbled, rushing forth, pushing all of the civilians out of his way and finally reaching Lucio, placing his hand on his shoulder from behind.

Lucio slowly turned around and smiled at Katsuno, "hello, do you need anything?" He said kindly, his smile genuine. It seemed whilst Katsuno had quite a shock seeing Lucio for some reason, Lucio had no shock seeing Katsuno...

"It's you..." Katsuno mumbled, a weak smile forming on his face out of happiness, he let go of his shoulder and just stared at him.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Lucio asked, now confused on what katsuno's intentions were, "sorry but I have got to go, farewell!" Lucio walked away from Katsuno and into the crowd where he disappeared.

"Wait!" Before katsuno could get Lucio's attention again, he was gone...

"I don't know what happened to you but... I'll find you Lucio... I will." He whispered to himself, clenching his fists and disappearing into the crowd.

END OF CHAPTER