Chapter 7 - Old Friends pt 2

It was now night and raining heavily, Lucio was just starting to walk back up the mountain to the castle, the raindrops weirdly stopped moving before they hit him, like there was a forcefield around him and his bag, the wet grass squashed beneath his feet as a voice came from behind him.

Lucio stopped walking and began to slowly turn around, the man from the markets was stood there.

"Lucio, just listen to me... we need to talk." Katsuno said, raising his voice so Lucio could hear him through the loud sound of the raindrops hitting the floor. Strangely, Katsuno wasn't being hit by the raindrops either, they seemed to be being incinerated before even hitting Katsuno...

"How do you know my name?" Lucio recognised the man from earlier and started to get tense, locking eyes with him.

"It's me Katsuno." Katsuno said, smiling brightly, he thought Lucio would remember him if he told him his name...

"Katsuno... it seems... familiar." Lucio said with a hint of Deja vu on his face.

Meanwhile...

Azmodeus would have left the snowy forest and was now wandering through the Keki forest, back to the house on the beach.

"I need to find one of those ancient knights, I don't even know what's happened to them over those 3000 years and I need to find a way to stop them." Azmodeus pondered as he slowly travelled through the forest, taking in all of its beauty.

Suddenly, he'd hear a man call him out from behind, it seemed like he was around 5 metres away from him and had the intent of killing him in his voice.
"Hey, you. You foul ancient knight turn around to face me!"

"What? Wait... that sounds like how ku would talk!"
Azmodeus mumbled to himself. He then quickly turned around to face the man, and as he turned, an arrow was shot directly into his face. But instead of the arrow killing him, it simply broke upon impact with his face.

"Azmodeus... is that really you...?" The man was wearing a hood and a black cloak, he held a flexible iron bow and had a short sword holstered on his hip. He took his hood down, revealing that he was a lizard who had a faint red stripe tattooed down the top of his head.

"Ku!" Azmodeus shouted, rushing at ku, hugging him and then proceeding to fist bump him after the hug was over.

"What in gods name happened to you?" Ku asked, a great smile on his face.

"Well, it's a long story... I sorta got killed by a huge lizard...? got revived and then... I don't know it was all kind of quick." Azmodeus quickly said, laughing.

"Well, im out here trying to find an ancient knight to fight, you?" Ku exclaimed, holstering his bow on his back.

"I'm trying to find an ancient knight to interrogate, you wanna help?" Azmodeus chuckled, placing his hands on his hips.

"Of course brother." Ku replied, a grin growing on his face.

a few hours later...

The two would be sat down in what seemed to be the basement of a small cabin, opposite a tied up ancient knight with a sword pierced through his right kidney, pinning him to the wall.

"We got him." Ku sighed, walking up to the man and taking his helmet off, revealing a human face but with glowing red and orange cracks in it and no eyes.

"That's pleasant...?" Azmodeus chuckled nervously as ku walked back over to him to sit back down next to him.

The ancient knight finally spoke, he wasn't even feeling the pain of the sword pierced through his kidney, "Ndị otu m ga-abata ebe a n'oge adịghị anya, ị nweghị ohere imegide anyị. ọ bụghị naanị nke ahụ mana ada onye isi anyị ga-abịakwa, ị nweghị egwuregwu ... anyị, StormLight Archive ga-ewere ike nke ardtree!"

"What kind of language is that...?" Azmodeus laughed, clearly mocking the ancient knight.

"I don't know..." ku muttered, he was in deep thought, trying to see if he can remember whatever language this might be.

"That's very surprising, thought you knew everything, this language must be like... old." Azmodeus stated with a serious tone of voice, he was desperate to know what the ancient knight said.

The door to the rest of the house suddenly flung open, the ancient knight grinned as ku went to investigate. He walked up the crooked wooden stairs and out of the basement, looking left and right but seeing nobody, "it's probably just a spirit-" those were his final words before he got his arm cut off clean and then kicked down the stairs, making him fall unconscious.

"KU?!" Azmodeus screamed, rushing to his body but then being bombarded with ten ancient knights who came charging through the door, all swinging their weapons at azmodeus, "shit, I cant use any actual strong abilities down here!" He thought to himself, blocking the ancient knights attacks and blasting them with a small Arcane beam, enough power to knock them out.

As the knights fell to the floor, a woman stood behind them, wielding a huge red axe. Azmodeus rushed at her, igniting his hands with black and white flames to finish her in one go since she had little to no armour on but, as he did his hands snapped backwards, breaking and he then fell to the floor in immense pain.

He slowly looked up at the woman as he faded out of consciousness, she grinned as she looked down at him and he knew this was the end... but hey at least he got a great view of her 🙏🔥💯

 but hey at least he got a great view of her 🙏🔥💯

END OF CHAPTER