Chapter 2: New class??

After the bell had rung, Chabishara gracefully entered the classroom exuding an unmistakable air of joy, presumably deriving from her contentment in finally reaching class B.

"Good morning. Allow me to extend my heartfelt congratulations to you for your commendable efforts. As evidenced by our promotion to class B, we must continue to strive diligently. The disparity between class A and us is not insurmountable, and with persistent determination, we shall ascend to class A by the end of our third year."

Due to the positive outcome of the final exam, there was an overall sentiment of happiness among the students. It should be noted that Class A experienced a significant decrease in points, which resulted in our class closing the gap between the two.

"I would like to inform you that a new continuous system has been implemented starting from the second year. This System, known as OAA, displays your statistics, year information, and other relevant data."

We all regard Chabishara's statements with interest, as it is not often that he puts a new system into practice. Hopefully, they will provide an explanation for the introduction of this system.

"I am aware that individuals might have inquiries, however, I am prepared to address them. The aforementioned system has been incorporated into their latest mobile devices, and the updated details can be found in this brochure."

I distributed envelopes to the students seated in the front row, each containing our respective names. Upon returning to my own seat, I opened my envelope to discover a new cell phone and a brochure detailing the system.

"As individuals are able to, they must initiate the application in order to gain access. In this platform, all the students' names and their respective statistics will be displayed. It is important to note that this profile is publicly accessible, allowing anyone to view your grades and skills."

"It is unfair of those don't want to give people see their grade people!!!"

"Why do that!!!"

"I hate this system!!!"

"I don't want people to see my notes"

My girlfriend made a few remarks indicating her discontent regarding other people having access to her notes.

"Calm yourself, for this system has been implemented in order to facilitate the visibility of each student's senpai, as well as their kouhai."

From my peripheral vision, I noticed that Kushida was adjusting her phone. It appears that she is expressing curiosity about the early years of individuals who did not attend her former school.

"Well this would be it, let's start the classes"

When class ended, the bell rang indicating lunchtime, a lot of questions were coming.

I am compelled to respond to their inquiries, as my fellow students were about to encircle both Kei and myself. However, at that very instant, Chabishara sensei entered the room.

In the classroom, there was a palpable tension, the reason being the teacher's apprehensive expression. Could it be an upcoming exam? We were all alert for any announcement regarding a test, but our anticipation dissipated when we realized that the teacher who was scheduled to teach us was absent from the room.

"Ayanokouji, would you kindly accompany me to the office as the director is eagerly awaiting your presence?" The moment those words left my lips, all eyes turned towards me.

"Sensei, may I inquire as to why you have committed an erroneous action?" This query was posed by Yousuke, a question that was prevalent in the thoughts of not only myself but also my neighbor and former neighbor, both of whom cast apprehensive glances in my direction.