Chapter 9: Class B

Third people POV

When Kiyotaka talks with his father 

Boy group

"Ayanokouji and Karuizawa are dating!"Ike said

"Can you please explain why the individual who appears melancholic has found a girlfriend before me finding one ?!!!"Yamauchi yells, making many people hear what he says.

"Does Ayanokouji blackmailing her?"Miyamoto said.

"It must be a reality," Yamauchi said.

"He is worse!"Hondo said.

"Yes."

"He is worse!!"

Several boys agree, including Sudo, Akito, Keisei, and Hirata, while others do not agree with them.

"Please refrain from referring to Kiyopon as that individual. He exhibits qualities of kindness, which may not be apparent to everyone." Haruka was very angry with those boys.

"Is it possible that Karuizawa is in a relationship with that sombre individual? Perhaps he is coercing her into it!" Yamauchi asks Haruka.

"You guys need to ask Karuizawa san why dating Kiyotaka Kun first," Hirata said to them.

" I agree Hirata /Hirata kun."Akito,Keisei, Sudo ,Haruka and Airi.

"Ok"The boys answer.

"Hirata, you are sad about your ex-girlfriend with another guy who is not better than you together??" Yamauchi ask to Hirata

"Of course not, I am so glad that they get together."

"What a kind person....."

Most of the boys are thinking about how kind Hirata that guy

Girl group

"Karuizawa san why did you date Ayanokouji Kun? Can you explain me?"Satou comes to Kei there to ask Kei.

"I am so apologies, Satou san. I have feelings for you similar to those for the other person. I am not seeking your forgiveness. You have the right to feel upset about this."

"Ok," Satou said

After the cold voice sounded, Everyone found Kei slapped on the left cheek by Satou.

"It'll be even... Can you accept it, Karuizawa san?"

"Do you want to give me another slap?"Kei's statement has caused surprise among many individuals, as it is generally believed that Kei Karuizawa would not forgive someone who slaps her and tells her to do more.

"No, this... I may not have enough courage... I mean, I'm sorry, I hit you..."Satou is very sorry said Kei.

"Regrettably, I must inform you that I have developed feelings for the same individual as you..."

"I cannot control my feelings, but I find Ayanokouji kun's appearance to be quite attractive, surpassing even that of Hirata kun," Satou mentioned that there is a lack of awareness among many individuals regarding the events that unfolded, resulting in Hirata being perceived as superior to Kiyotaka.

Kei couldn't help but open her arms and hug Sato san tightly.

"Wow, Karuizawa san!"Satou said very excited.

"......I'm sorry!"

"It's okay, it's okay, really..."

Karuizawa is very full of apologies

"Would you like to have a cup of tea after school ?"

Satou nodded between her arms and agreed to her willful words.