Chapter 5: What?!

We were walking in the direction of class B, my old classroom this could turn out in a bad way.

Setting aside the aforementioned matter, I must address the issue concerning my relationship with Kei. I perceive no inconvenience in continuing our courtship, despite belonging to different social classes. It is likely to arouse suspicion among her peers, yet the ultimate decision lies with her as to whether she believes such matters to be of consequence. If she remains unperturbed, then there is no reason to terminate this relationship.

It was all of a sudden that noises emanated from the classroom of class B, disrupting my train of thought.

"Umm .... Sensei why isn't Kiyotaka on the app in our class?" 

"Kiyotaka........?"

"That right Sensei. Kiyotaka is not on the list of our class."

I hear the voice from Kei, Satou and the Ayanokouji group

"Well, it is advisable that we expeditiously enter and position ourselves behind me." We stood in support of Director Sakayanagi as he opened the door, and then we heard the voice of Chabishara.

"Hello Director Sakayanagi, what is the reason for the visit?"Chabishara sensei said

"Apologies for the interruption, I would like to inform you that this notice is also intended for the other classes. However, currently, only the 2nd year students will be informed of this matter."

I scanned the room briefly and noticed that everyone, including Kouenji, was displaying attentiveness.

Of particular interest to everyone was the fact that he is accompanied by five adolescents, including me.

 Horikita gave me a penetrating look saying "You will tell me about this later", although she is wrong, I had nothing to do with her. From now on, the only thing that unites me with this class is my kei girlfriend and my group of friends.

Horikita stared at me intensely, stating "You shall inform me about this at a later time". Despite her error, I had no involvement with her. The sole bond that connects me with this class henceforth consists solely of my girlfriend, Kei, and my circle of companions.

Matsushita is also looking at me with interest, the best thing about it is that she stopped harassing me since her "hope" that I use my skills to get to Class A would be crushed. 

Despite her concerned expression, Kei subtly reassures me through her gaze, thankfully conveying her understanding nonverbally.

"As it is commonly understood, in every academic year, there are typically four classes designated as A, B, C, and D. However, this year will deviate from the usual practice as a new class is being introduced. This newly integrated class has collectively been determined to be referred to as Class S."

"What?!!" Amidst the general astonishment caused by this announcement, Horikita stood out as the sole individual who harboured skepticism.

"Pardon me, but may I inquire about the individuals who comprise the student body of Class S? It has come to my attention that their information is displayed as classified in the application," Horikita said.

"I will explain to you at a later time regarding this matter. The class, just like yours, will commence with a total of 1000 class points. Additionally, it is important to note that the students are in their second year and thus possess familiarity with the school system. Concealing this information would serve no purpose as they would eventually become aware of it."

"I understand," With that being said, Horikita took a seat and the rest of the group displayed attentiveness. I must admit that I was quite surprised by the absence of any complaints regarding the fact that we initiated the class with 1000 points. It would seem that everyone is aware that this particular class begins with 1000 class points, as indicated by the information provided by the system.