Chapter 12: Class S

Kiyotaka POV

In the morning at 7:00, I am at the dormitory front door waiting for Kei. I see one group get out of the elevator.They are Ryuuen ,Albert, Hiyori,Ibuki and Ishizaki.

Ryuuen sees me and walks in front of me and talks with me. The other 4 follow him too.

"Hi, monster can I ask you one question?"

"Hi,Ryuuen,Albert,Hiyori,Ishizaki and Ibuki.Of course, you can."

"HI, BRO!"Albert said.

"Hi ,Ayanokouji kun."Hiyori used her angel smile to say.

"Hello,Ayanokouji san!"Ishizaki is very spirit to say.

"hemp"

"Why suddenly do your statistics change to all A+ so can I think that means this time you don't hold back on your new statistics. And the important is your new classmates all have the same statistics and those people are all new students, right? How can coincidence five people have the same statistics in the same class? I will believe that you guys all come from the same place more than you guys are only a coincidence."

Well, I must need to praise Ryuuen for his thinking.

"I don't know those guys. I just met them yesterday. I got my new statistics all A+ because the school ordered me to do the real statistics. Maybe they know I am holding back."

"Fine, before I ask you I know you will not tell me the truth. But I remind you that Class B will be lost and go back to Class D again. Do you know why? Because their class doesn't have you anymore. Well, maybe Suzune can have an idea after you leave. I remind you of this thing first, I will fight Class A or Class B and last I will fight you again. Don't forget this!!! Bye!"

Ryuuen announced the completion of the task and advised Ishizaki, Ibuki, and Albert to offer their congratulations along with Kei before leaving the area, leaving only Hiyori behind.

"Congratulations you and Karuizawa san get together but it makes me sad because maybe you can't read a book with me together anymore."Her face is very sad.

"But I still can go to the library and talk about books with you Hiyori, "I answer her.

"Really?!"

"Of course"

She shows her cute angel smile and asks me.

 I am still astounded by the fact that there is a student in Ryuuen's class who resembles an angel.

"Ayanokouji kun do you have time to talk about the book?"Hiyori asked me.

"Maybe tomorrow at 5:00 have some free time I can come to the library, "I answer her.

She very happily nodded and said goodbye and went to school.

Now is 7:15 have 35 min what should I do now? I hear a voice that I know.

"Good morning Ayanokouji kun. Congratulations you and Karuizawa san together and can I use your few minutes" is Sakayanagi.And her behind is Kamuro.

"Congratulations," Kamuro said to me

"Good morning and thank you, you want to talk about what?" well I know what she wants to talk about.

"Masumi san can you go away I want to talk with Ayanokouji kun alone."Then Kamuro only nodded and walked away.

"I know you want to talk what."

''It seems that you understand what I am trying to say, so I will speak bluntly. Are all Class S students white room students? I speculate this because I believe that you desire a normal life with freedom, preferring not to be widely known, yet your statistics show an exceptional performance across the board, with all of you achieving an A+ grade. Consequently, I doubt that my father would abruptly introduce a new class. These reasons lead me to consider whether this class was established by your father, with the promise of at least two years of freedom awaiting those who join.'' Sakayanagi stated firmly.

"You are all right Sakayanagi, I must praise your thoughts," I said to her.

"Thank you for your praise. I'm very glad I can have praise for the white room masterpiece ." she looks like really happy and smiles. I can see her smile isn't fake.

"So, what are going to do now Sakayanagi?"I ask her the important things.

"I maybe will play with Class B but now they don't have you anymore so Class B is possible isn't Class A enemy anymore, I think they maybe will go back to Class D again. But if Horikita san does something after you leave maybe it will make me fun too. If Katsuragi Kun still wants to rebel against me, I will accompany him. If Ichinose san approaches me, I will defeat her. And I know dragon boy wants to fight with me after that I will very gladly fight with him. And at last, I will be with your class again so please wait for me, Ayanokouji Kun."

She smiled like a girl innocently playing with a doll and said.

'If I look at it this way, maybe I can live a student life that is not boring. '

"Possible" I answer her.

"Have a good day Ayanokouji kun, let's go Masumi san ."She said to finish with Kamuro and go to school.

Now is 7:30 have 15 min have. I hear someone's voice.

"Good moring Ayanokouji kun/Ayanokouji."Is Ichinose and Kanzaki.

"Good morning Ichinose and Kanzaki, "I answer.

"Congratulations you and Karuizawa san are together but you changed your class now are you sad because you cannot be together with your friends and girlfriends? "Ichinose said that with some sad.

"Well have some sadness but we can still be friends right?"

"Of course !" she answers.

"Ichinose that enough. Now we are enemies. Do you remember now that Ayanokouji's statistics are all A+ and his new classmates are all A+ too. Consequently, it can be deduced that Class S poses a greater threat compared to Sakayanagi's and Ryuuen's classes."

Kanzaki said seem like he thought my class was the most dangerous.

"I know............ but we still are friends right Ayankouji kun?" she asks me

I just nodded.

"But..."

"That's enough Kanzaki Kun, I understand what you worry about but it is not good," she said to him.

"Fine, I am sorry Ayankouji." he apologizes to me.

"Is fine. I understand what you worry about."

"Then goodbye Ayankouji kun." then Ichinose and Kanzaki go to school.

When they walk away I feel someone in my behind has someone hugging me.

That was my girlfriend Kei.

"Good morning, Kei"

"Good morning Kiyotaka." she shows a beautiful smile to me then we are holding hands on the way to school.

Then we were at the Class B classroom door front Kei gave me a little kiss and said

"Goodbye Kiyotaka together eat lunch in the afternoon."

I nod and see her go to the classroom and I go to my new class classroom.