1. Discharged from Military

A young man in his late 20s named Choi Seongjun is discharged from Korean mandatory military service. He knew what it is after military, his father wanted him to marry the right woman so that she becomes his wife in order to make him become a better person.

Seongjun's P.O.V
My father wanted me to marry but I didn't want to. But I was in a relationship with my exes in the past. Back in college when I attended Yonsei University, I met a girl about a year younger than me who was outgoing. We broke up when we graduated from Yonsei University, so I met another girl a year later. My second ex who is from lower social class, was cute but too clingy, likes to stay in one spot, never travels, never had a car license and introverted. So I broke up with her because my parents found out she was poor. They really disapproved her because of her lower social status. So I had to go to the military service. Father wanted me to marry because he really wants more grandchildren, so bad. But I learned my lessons at the military and let my past mistakes go.

(End of P.O.V)

After discharged from the military, Seongjun went back to work at Soosung Group. He was now the new CEO President despite his young age. It was due to his father's high expectations, Seongjun has been picked by board of directors and his brother is a CFO. "Now my son, do as I say. You're now back from military and I hope you learned your mistakes and lessons. Do not disappoint me and your mother again," said Seongjun's father. "Yes father," said Seongjun. As he went to work, he sees a young woman working as his secretary who looked quite familiar to him. She was tall, well groomed and efficient. Seongjun kind of enived her quiet and studious nature, whereas he was more spontaneous and carefree. He then saw his secretary coming into his office. "President Choi," she said. "Secretary Kim?" Seongjun asked. When he saw her, he felt kind of dumbfounded. The young woman had gentle facial features, big sparkling dark brown eyes with natural double eyelids, fair skin, dark brows, perfect jawline and long dark brown hair neatly tied back in a mid ponytail. She also has straight, shiny and white teeth. She was also tall and slim. She looked younger in appearance.