11. Wedding and honeymoon

On the same year that Seongjun proposed to Hyeyeong, 3 months have passed. Seongjun is getting married to Hyeyeong at the wedding. It was a wedding day. Seongjun's family was at the wedding with Hyeyeong's family. "Seongjun, you look handsome today," said Madame Lee. "You've grown up," said Seongjun's father. Seongjun was dressed up in a white suit with blue bow tie on. He was well dressed, clean hair and was handsome. Hyeyeong was dressed in a white wedding dress, with earrings and she was beautiful. Her mother, Madame Seo did her makeup and hair. "Hyeyeong, you're beautiful. Your father's out waiting for you," said Madame Seo. They went out. Her father became emotional. "Dad, please don't worry," Hyeyeong said. "Oh dad, please. This is the last wedding you've gotten emotional. We're also protective of Hyeyeong," said Jinyeong. "Yeah dad. The first time I got married and Jinyeong's wedding. Now getting emotional over Hyeyeong's wedding," said Wooyeong. "You two have taken good care of Hyeyeong. You are now taking good care of your wives. Seongjun, our son-in-law will take good care of Hyeyeong," their mother said. Seongjun was out there waiting for his future wife. "Groom Choi Seongjun," said the priest. Seongjun arrived in a white suit with blue bow tie on. "Bride Kim Hyeyeong," said the priest. Hyeyeong was led by her father while he was emotional. Seongjun and Hyeyeong were standing next to each other. They all did say their vows. Seongjun slides the ring onto Hyeyeong's left finger. She also slides the other ring onto Seongjun's left finger."Choi Seongjun and Kim Hyeyeong, I announce you as husband and wife. You may kiss," said the priest. Seongjun and Hyeyeong both kiss.

One week after the wedding, Seongjun takes Hyeyeong to other countries. They went to Japan, Hawaii and Jeju Island, the island from South Korea where Hyeyeong wanted to go. They returned to Seoul from Jeju Island. "Yeobo, thanks for taking me to lots of places," said Hyeyeong. She kissed him. Seongjun smiles. "Yeobo, I love traveling so that's why I wanted to take you to see the other countries in the world. Japan and Hawaii was our choice, Jeju Island was the place you wanted," he said. They both kissed each other on the lips. They now live in a mansion after moving out from Seongjun's old apartment. The mansion was white with dark blue roof. Inside, the walls are mostly sky blue and white colours. Hyeyeong has been cleaning things well and Seongjun felt lucky to have a wife like her because he was a slob whereas Hyeyeong is a neat freak.

Seongjun's P.O.V
When Hyeyeong first moved into my apartment after we married, she was so shocked to see my things were a mess. She helped me cleaned up. I am so thankful to have a wife like her, she's a neat freak but I'm a slob. If it weren't for my wife, I would've been made so much worser and ended up disappointing my parents. After we returned from our honeymoon, we moved into a mansion because afterall I'm a CEO President of Soosung Group.

(End of P.O.V)