9. Why don't you marry her?

Seongjun came back to his apartment. The doorbell rings. He then opened the door and it was his father. "Dad, what brings you here?" Seongjun asked. "You have to get married because I want more grandchildren. Your hyung already has children," said Chairman Choi. "Dad, I have no intention. I'm not sure about of the idea of marriage," he said. "Why don't you marry her?" Chairman Choi asked. "You mean Kim Hyeyeong?" Seongjun asked. "Yes, marry her. Propose her. Don't be selfish of not getting married. Seongjun don't disappoint me if you don't propose her, you are going to regret it. Your mother will also be disappointed," said Chairman Choi. "Yes, father," said Seongjun. He had been pressured by his father to get married.

The next day, Seongjun gets a phone call from his mother on his telephone and he picked up. "Hello?" Seongjun asked. "Seongjun, your father came to visit you yesterday didn't he?" Madame Lee asked. "Yes, mom. He wants me to get married," he said. "Seongjun, your father wants you to learn from your mistakes after you got discharged from the military last year. I also agree with your father on this, don't disappoint us again. And get Hyeyeong a nice ring for her. Don't disappoint her as well. Propose her and if you don't, you will regret it. You understand?," she said. "Yes mom," he said. They hung up. Seongjun's mother was also expecting him to get married. Seongjun was almost 30. His older brother is already married and has his own children. His parents wanted more grandchildren. Seongjun then decided to purchase a ring for Hyeyeong, it was silver with diamond on it. He decided the proposal should be fun, adventurous and spontaneous. "But what if Hyeyeong doesn't like it? Hyeyeong on the other hand, preferred strict routine. Probably, somewhere quiet because she's introverted," he thought.