10. Will you marry me?

A year later, it was 21st century and 20th century was already gone. Seongjun decided to make the proposal fun because of his spontaneous nature. At Soosung Group, he brought a small box of engagement ring inside his pocket to propose Hyeyeong. Jinyeong then came into his office. "Jinyeong, what brings you here?" Seongjun asked. "You're proposing my sister," said Jinyeong. "How did you find out?" Seongjun asked. "Hyung told me that he saw you holding a small box which looks like you have an engagement ring for Hyeyeong," said Jinyeong. "I will propose her, like somewhere fun," said Seongjun. "Seongjun, you better not mess this up. Be good to my sister, don't cheat and don't make her cry. If I hear any of these from you, then you're going to have to deal with me and I'm warning you," said Jinyeong. Hyeyeong then came in. "Oppa," she said. "Secretary Kim, after work I'm bring you somewhere fun", said Seongjun. "Hyeyeong, I heard you're getting married. So I told Seongjun to be good to you or else he'll have to deal with me," said Jinyeong. "Oppa, he's your classmate from high school. You have to give him a chance. He's honest, generous, outgoing and forgiving," she said.

After work, Seongjun takes Hyeyeong out to the park. They did run around, chased each other and played on swings. Seongjun's parents expected him to propose Hyeyeong. Seongjun was now in his 30s, they wanted him to get married. He finally gets down on one knee as he presented Hyeyeong with a silver diamond ring. "Kim Hyeyeong, you are my beautiful angel I have laid my eyes on you since you started working for me. Even though we had quarrels, I got to know you better, we learned from each other and understand each other. Will you marry me?" Seongjun asked. "Yes of course," said Hyeyeong, as she was almost in tears. She felt so touched what Seongjun said. Of course, she is his angel and Seongjun slides the ring onto Hyeyeong's left finger. She then leans in to hug Seongjun as he hugged her back. "My parents expected me to do this and not disappoint them but now I have learned so many lessons and moved on from my past mistakes," he said. They both hugged until they went back home.

Hyeyeong's P.O.V
I can't believe Seongjun has changed over the past few years since we got to know each other better even though we had quarrels before. He's now like a gentleman. Afterall, I'm in my late 20s and he's in his early 30s now. We're all growing up.

(End of P.O.V)