6. Going on a date

The next day, Seongjun's father wanted to set him up on a date with Hyeyeong on next weekend.

As many weeks passed, Seongjun's father set him up on a date with Hyeyeong. Seongjun arrived in a restaurant with Hyeyeong already waiting. "Ah, Hyeyeong you look pretty as always," said Seongjun. "Seongjun oppa, you're handsome too," she said. They ordered what they're going to eat and they went out together. "Hyeyeong, I want to show you something," he said. "What is it?" Hyeyeong asked. "Follow me," he said. They reached to the highest building. "You wanted to show this to me?" Hyeyeong. "Yes, the stars are shining in the sky," he said. "Thank you for bringing me on a date," she said. "Let me take you home," said Seongjun. As they went, Seongjun felt like he forgotten to ask Hyeyeong something. "Hyeyeong, I got to know you better now. Will you be my girlfriend?" Seongjun asked. "Of course, you asked me out on this date. So I'm yours," said Hyeyeong. They then parted ways and went back to their homes by their own cars. They have their own driver's license.

Hyeyeong's P.O.V
I went on a date with Choi Seongjun, so I called him oppa because he's only same age as Jinyeong oppa. This is my first date with a man. When I was in college so many men wanted me but I'm that type of person who is picky when it comes to social and relationships.

(End of P.O.V)