12. Choi Minkyeong

One year later, Seongjun and Hyeyeong celebrated their first anniversary of their marriage. Hyeyeong became pregnant since last Christmas. She didn't have any cravings at all but she just gained weight which she felt insecure. She is on maternity leave from Soosung Group. Her brother Jinyeong became the new vice president of Soosung Group. The baby is due on September 13 which means the baby will be born 4 days before Hyeyeong's birthday. "Hey sweetheart my angel," said Seongjun. "Hi handsome," said Hyeyeong. "It's already autumn," he said. This means it's already September. Hyeyeong knew her baby is due on September 13th.

On September 13th, right on the spot. Hyeyeong was in hospital with Seongjun. Her brothers, Wooyeong and Jinyeong came. "Hyeyeong, we just came to drop by. They're for your baby," said Jinyeong. "Where are your wives and kids?" Hyeyeong asked. "Minjung is with my son Byungmin and daughter Hyomin who was born on Sunday" said Jinyeong. "Eunkyung is with my son Yeongjun and daughter Yeongeun," said Wooyeong. They then waited outside as the doctor and nurse came in. Hyeyeong was in a pain giving birth to her new baby. Then finally the baby came to life. "Congratulations, you have a girl," said the doctor. "Yeobo, we have a daughter," said Hyeyeong. "What are you going to name her?" Seongjun asked. "Choi Minkyeong," she said. Their daughter is named as Choi Minkyeong. She was a healthy baby. Seongjun and Hyeyeong are now parents of their daughter. They came out to the waiting room. "Hyeyeong, how's the baby?" Wooyeong asked. "Oppa, she's healthy as she is," said Hyeyeong. Seongjun is carrying Minkyeong. "What did you name her?" Jinyeong asked. "Choi Minkyeong," said Hyeyeong. Wooyeong and Jinyeong are uncles to their baby niece. "Hi little one," said Jinyeong and Wooyeong. Hyeyeong's birthday came 4 days after Minkyeong was born. This is the first time celebrating her birthday with her new baby. They had seaweed soup, Hyeyeong's favourite when it comes to celebrating her birthday instead of cake because she doesn't like sweets. "Yeobo my beautiful angel, happy birthday," said Seongjun. Hyeyeong hugs him firmly as she kissed him. "Thanks yeobo, it's Minkyeong's first time celebrating my birthday with us," she said. They were now a happy family together celebrating her birthday.

Hyeyeong's P.O.V
We first got to know each other better even though we had quarrels before because we were polar opposites. Seongjun has learned some lessons from me. I also learned some from him too. After we married, we learn from each other and understand each other. We are now parents already after our 1st anniversary of our marriage. From now, we will take good care of Choi Minkyeong.

(End of P.O.V)