2. Girl From 10 years ago

"Are you alright there?" Secretary Kim asked. "You must be the girl from 10 years ago when I saved you from the other man. My father told me about you. I was your brother, Jinyeong's classmate from high school," said Seongjun. "Oh right, I remember," she said. "I know your brother, Jinyeong same age as me. My old rival from high school. You must be?" Seongjun asked. "I'm Kim Hyeyeong, I've been working as secretary after college" she said. "I'm Choi Seongjun, my father and your father know each other for long time," he said. Seongjun thought Hyeyeong looked familiar from 10 years ago. But they didn't know each other back then. Over the past few weeks later, Seongjun slowly changed a bit from his old self. He felt like he learned to become selfless, although he was straightforward and honest. Hyeyeong on the other hand thought Seongjun was a bit too blunt and tough. Seongjun thought Hyeyeong was his polar opposite due to her perfectionist, hardworking and quiet nature. "How can two opposites get on with each other? Nope I would not date someone like that," he thought. While Hyeyeong was working, she didn't notice Seongjun was peering far from her. "I haven't dated any man before but he isn't really my type," she thought. After the work ended, Hyeyeong went back home.

Hyeyeong's P.O.V
My new boss is pretty young, I'm surprised that he is the Chairman's son who is same age as my brother Jinyeong. I haven't dated any man before, not even when I was in college because I'm picky when it comes to relationships. I prefer stable and long lasting marriage. I remember as a young girl, lots of boys who tried to be close with me were terrified of my brothers. My brothers are married and already moved out after they married which happens to lots of Korean couples. Even my parents wanted me to marry.

(End of P.O.V)