4. Dad please

After work, Seongjun came to the bar with Jinyeong to get along with each other better. They used to be rivals when they were in high school. "Seongjun, I learned my lesson while I was in the army and let go of my past mistakes," said Jinyeong. "I did too but my dad keeps telling me to get married because he wanted more grandchildren so bad," said Seongjun. "My parents were the same. Hyung has two kids with Eunkyung noona. Minjung and I only just married last month. I have to go take care of my wife now, she's about to have our first child this year. We accidentally got her pregnant somewhere close to Christmas last year before we married," said Jinyeong. He then went home. Seongjun went back home. He lives in an apartment on his own. He wanted to travel because he loved to go to places due to his adventurous, spontaneous and carefree nature. His father wanted him to get married because he wanted more grandchildren so bad. The telephone rings and Seongjun answered it. "Hello?" Seongjun asked. "Seongjun, don't disappoint me will you? Your mother and I arranged a plan for you with Hyeyeong and her parents. We are coming over to their place for dinner this weekend. You have to come," his father said over the phone. "Dad please," he pleaded. "If you don't come, you will regret it. So dress nicely because Hyeyeong and her parents want you to be there nice and clean. If you don't, they will be very disappointed in you. Good night son," he said.

Seongjun's P.O.V
My dad really wants more grandchildren, so he wants me to get married. I have to dress nicely and clean. I gotta change my habits because I'm so messy whereas the girl is probably a neat freak who is so neat and clean. She always wear so clean and well dressed when we're at work. She's the opposite to me. I'm glad her brother, Jinyeong and I got to know each other better. We used to clash with each other, when we were in high school. We're completely opposite to each other. This was my idea to invite Jinyeong to the bar because I was curious what his married life was like. We're slowly getting to know each other better. I mean, we we're discharged from the military and we should get along with each other.

(End of P.O.V)