5. Dinner with parents

When weekend came, Seongjun knew where he had to go tonight. His father wanted him to go to dinner at the Kim family mansion. Seongjun finds his suit in his closet. It was still good as new. He finds his shirt from the clothes hanger. He decided to iron it first because Hyeyeong will be disappointed if he wears wrinkled shirt to dinner. He also wore a tie on.

Meanwhile at the Kim family mansion, Hyeyeong was neatly dressed, her hair was done nicely and her makeup in natural look. She was with her parents and greeted Seongjun's parents who arrived. Hyeyeong was shy when Seongjun's parents saw her. "You've arrived," her parents greeted, as the butler leads Seongjun's parents in. "You must be Kim Hyeyeong, my son's secretary," said Chairman Choi. "Yes, chairman," she said, as she bows. "You look pretty in person," said Madame Lee. "Where's your son, Choi Taepyung?" Vice Chairman Kim asked. "I called him last night to come, so he should be here now," Chairman Choi answered. About a few seconds later, Seongjun arrived. "Seongjun, come and greet Hyeyeong's parents," he said. "Yes father," said Seongjun. He then greeted Hyeyeong's parents. They all sat at the table. "So what's it like working with my daughter?" Madame Seo asked. "Hyeyeong, she's so focused, determined and finishes her tasks without being told. She's honest, smart and helpful," said Seongjun. "Hyeyeong, I heard you drive a car," said Madame Lee. "I had my license 3 years ago during my fourth year of college, so I drive to work," said Hyeyeong. "What do you think, yeobo?" Chairman Choi asked. "I think Hyeyeong is suitable for Seongjun as a wife, from what I heard she's so efficient. Seongjun you're a lucky man," said Madame Lee. Chairman Choi approves of Seongjun as a husband for Hyeyeong. "What do you think Kim Byunghwan?" Chairman Choi asked. Hyeyeong's father doesn't seem to approve. "Yeobo, Seongjun can change if he marries Hyeyeong so that she can make him become a better person. Why are you saying no?" Madame Seo asked. "I think there could be a chance that this man can play with her heart with other women. He looks unreliable from what I heard from Jinyeong, since Seongjun and Jinyeong were rivals in high school," said Vice Chairman Kim. "But Hyeyeong and Seongjun got to know each other better, they didn't know each other from 10 years ago when he saved her from the man who attempted to abduct her. Just give him a fair chance even though he didn't get along with Jinyeong. That was the past," said Madame Seo. "Seongjun, I know you love Hyeyeong but don't take it too personal," said Madame Lee. "Father, this is my choice. We've had quarrels before. He may be my polar opposite but I want to keep the relationship stable and long lasting, if you give him a fair chance," said Hyeyeong. "Yeobo, Hyeyeong is right. Please give him a fair chance, even though he didn't get along well with Jinyeong from when they were in high school," said Madame Seo. Hyeyeong's father then eventually allowed his daughter to marry Seongjun. After dinner, their parents talked with each other and Hyeyeong  showed Seongjun around the mansion.