8. You're dating my sister

Meanwhile, Seongjun was with Jinyeong in Seongjun's office. "Seongjun, I hear that you're dating my sister," said Jinyeong. Seongjun was kind of terrified because he believed Jinyeong was going to scare him for dating Hyeyeong. "Yeah, I am," said Seongjun. He was being honest about the relationship. Hyeyeong then entered into Seongjun's office. "President Choi," said Hyeyeong. "Hyeyeong, can I talk to you?" Jinyeong asked. "Oppa, what is it?" Hyeyeong asked. "Is it true that President Choi dating you?" Jinyeong asked. "Yes, President Choi is straightforward, honest, doesn't care about what others think," she said. "There's something that I don't trust, he looks like a player and unreliable. He would play with you," he said. "Oppa, I understand that you didn't get along with him in the past but give him a chance. He was your classmate from high school. We've had quarrels before but we got to know each other better," she said. "President Choi, please treat my sister and I don't want to hear any cheating, leaving her out or I'll make you pay. Just don't make her cry," said Jinyeong, as came closer to Seongjun. Hyeyeong then came in between them and separated from each other. She hated confrontation and she's a mediator. She hated seeing her brother and her boss fight. "President Choi, oppa is just protective of me," said Hyeyeong. "Jinyeong, I'll be good to her if you give me a chance. I'm actually honest and fun person to be with. We used to be rivals in high school but that's in the past. Let go of the resentment,  Jinyeong, we were immature back then," said Seongjun. "Oppa, does Wooyeong oppa know this?" Hyeyeong asked. "Yes, hyung knows that you're in relationship," said Jinyeong. They then went back to their places in Soosung Group.

Flashback to late 1980s to teenage Seongjun and teenage Jinyeong in all boys high school. Seongjun gets confronted by Jinyeong for avoiding him. When they argue, they then get separated.

(End of flashback)