3. Did you think I was jealous?

By the next day at work, Seongjun does his duties as a CEO President and Hyeyeong serving him as his secretary. Hyeyeong went to see her brother Jinyeong at the office lobby. "Oppa, how's your married life with Minjung?" Hyeyeong asked. "Well to be honest with you after I married her, I kind of changed recently. I learned so many things from her, so I'm starting to take good care of her. I pretty much have improved and I started to change a bit by being more open minded like her. Minjung and I are totally opposite" said Jinyeong. "What about Wooyeong oppa?" Hyeyeong asked. "He's also same, you know starting to become less selfish but to be honest here, he and his wife have learned from each other too. You know how men can be selfish but they can change after they complete their service in the military and get married" he said. "Secretary Kim," said Seongjun. He came and saw Hyeyeong with her brother in the office lobby. "President Choi, I was with Jinyeong oppa. Don't be jealous," she said. "Did you think I was jealous?" Seongjun asked. "Seongjun, I don't think it's right to say that to my sister. Don't be close to her," said Jinyeong. "I wasn't jealous at all, you know. I can tell how close you two are as siblings," said Seongjun. Wooyeong then came. "Hey, what going on?" Wooyeong asked. "Hyung," said Jinyeong. "Wooyeong oppa is the oldest brother, then Jinyeong oppa and I'm the youngest," said Hyeyeong. "I see, I have an older brother and a younger sister," said Seongjun. They all went back to work, as Hyeyeong went back to serve Seongjun. Hyeyeong thought she must've misunderstood him.