I didn't

(TW, prostitution. Happens for a short amount of time and never happens again, its talked about tho)

(please give my book a chance! I promise it gets better, its just a rocky start!🙏🙏)

In the big town of Derry, down into the streets, and down in a dark alley you can find him. Richie "trashmouth" Tozier. After leaving his abusive parents once he turned 18 with nothing but 50 bucks and a small bag of clothes to his name, he went out into the world. He was able to get a job working as a barista, and had a small flat. But soon that went downhill, his taxes started getting higher and higher, and his job started paying less and less. But there was nowhere else for him to go. Sure he would crash on some friends couches, like Stan and Bill, but he knew that they secretly wanted him off their couch and to take care of himself. So one night he left a note thanking them and left. And now you find him here, almost a month later, sitting on some cardboard and a makeshift tarp tent.

A growl comes from the depths of his stomach. "Shittttt." He hisses in pain. He then rummages in his small bag and looks for anything to eat, he finds nothing. He sighs and pushes up his glasses."Guess ill need to do something about that." He says disappointed. Richie never liked going to such lengths of trying to get money, but when you have his life, you gotta do what you gotta do to survive.

He rummages into his bag once more and finds his clothes for more warmer weather. He gets some shorts that show a little bit of butt and a crop top. He sighs as he puts them on, feeling the cold fall air on his skin. Once he's done he gets out of his makeshift tent and goes out of the alley. He leans on the brick wall and waits, really for anyone, man or woman. He just needed money. After awhile a man comes by, he's tall and muscular, with a tan completion. I grab his wrist and lead him back into the alley.

(This might get a bit graphic, I tend to do that when I write, I like details. So be warned!!)

I take him back into the slightly darker part of the alley. He then goes into a numb state, when Richie had to go through such lengths to survive the kinda just shut off his emotions so he could get it over with, get his money, and go. Richie took off his glasses so he couldnt see the man anymore. The man started to touch him, grope him, and kiss him. But Richie felt nothing. He was turned around and pushed against the cold brick wall. He felt his shorts being pulled down and his underwear as well. Without any heads up he feels a sharp pain in his back, he yelps out but then stays quiet as the man behind him continues to do his work. He's saying things to me but I can't hear him, my ears are ringing and my vision is getting blurry. *Am I crying?* I think to myself. I move my hand off the wall and touch my face, feeling the wetness on my cheek. *I never cry though?*. As the man painfully continues, I silently cry into the wall. *I don't wanna do this anymore more*.

*Someone help me*

And then the pain stopped

(trigger warning over)

And I felt a different pain in my wrist, but it didn't hurt, it was more reassuring, and gentle. Soft...

"What the hell?!" I hear the man say, I can't see anything without my glasses and tears still in my eyes.

"Fuck off, go find someone else to get you off!" I hear from someone next to me. Their grip still firm on my wrist.

"Whatever, you weren't even that good anyways". I hear the man grumble as he walks away.

And then there's silence. But then I feel my underwear and pants being pulled back up. Startled I wipe my eyes from my tears and put my glasses back on, surprised to be looking down. A man, who looks super young for his age, who is almost a head shorter than Richie. He has dark brown straight but textured hair that is combed to the side. Brownish hazel eyes, A pale complexion, and freckles that scatter across his cheeks and nose. He is wearing a perfectly tailored dark grey suit with a blue tie. He looked nice..

"Are you ok?" He asks in a slightly high voice, but it almost had a bit of gruffness to it.

When I notice that I've been starring at his for too long I look away. "Yeah I'm fine", I try to say without my voice breaking back into tears. He then lifts up his hand and lightly brings my face back to his eyes.

"H-how'd you know I needed help?" I say as a tear falls down and a lump in my thought forms. He is silent, not answering me, looking in my eyes and then notices my shivering from the cold fall air. He takes off his suit jacket and wraps it around my shoulders.

"I didn't" he says with a blank expression. "I just heard crying coming from the alley and thought I should see if everything's ok. Though it took me awhile to actually walk into it, do you know how dirty alleys are? Especially in Derry!?" He says starting to get loud and expressive.

I stay silent as another tear falls down, then they start to fall faster. The stranger then looks at me with shock then has a look of guilt. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you in any way. Here let me drive you home, where do you live?" I look at him holding onto his jacket around my shoulders and look over to my "tent". I point at it with a sniff coming from my nose. He looks at where I'm pointing. "Oh" he says sadly. He then looks at me and says "Well I guess we won't have to go far. Can I get you something? Coffee, food?" My stomach growls at the thought if food, I'm so hungry. I nod my head slowly. "Ok, let's get you changed into something much warmer and then I can get you something to eat!" He says enthusiastically.

A/N

Hey I'm Louie!!

The author!

I really hope you enjoy my book so far!!

Just a heads up I have no idea what I'm doing with this book, I literally thought of it 2 hours ago and started writing. I'm going with the flow.

Anyways I hope you enjoy reading this! Leave comments and let me know what you think!!

-Louie