Tomato soup and grilled cheese

((TW, mean words, cheating, slur(just Richie's poverty from last chp) the rest is mostly wholesome :)  ))

Richie pov:

As I stood in the hallway listening to the "conversation" Eddie and Sophia are having. At first she was trying to act all innocent and dumb. But then I heard her voice shift into something sour and evil. She completely changed her tone and attitude. She confessed to all her wrongs and backed Eddie into the wall. He looked over to me scared, but he had a look of 'I'm ok, I got this.' So I waited there as I watched as much as I could see. She keeps talking trash about Eddie and I'm about to snap and walk into the living room when she comes out with the worst she could ever say.

"You deserved everything I did to you. And everything your mom did to you too. And when you first opened up to me, I kinda wished your mom was successfu-." 

I'm about to walk out an slap her myself, but Eddie quickly gets out of her grasp and pins her to the wall, just like she did seconds before. Then shutting her up.

She looks terrified. Like she's never seen this side of Eddie, or that he was capable of it either.

His face is filled with anger, sadness and betrayal.

"That's because I trusted you Sophia, I trusted you with my past and history! I loved you so much. And sometimes I would doubt you, but then you would tell me the things I wanted to hear. And I would come crawling back into your arms. Every. Single. Time.. But you know what? This is not that time, and will never be.

I don't want to see you ever again.

And I won't even call us a break up, cause you never even considered us as a couple. So I'm breaking up with you. I want you out of my house. You can keep the things I got you. They can help remind you that I was a good boyfriend. And that the piece of shit your actually dating will never live up to me. So get out."

He says in a demanding and low voice. A voce that does not go with Eddie at all. But hot none the less...

*wait what!?*

He lets go of her and pulls away. But I have a bad feeling. She's about to walk away but hesitates. She turns back to him and I know that's my time to move. As I'm entering into the living room she raises her hand in the air. And in one fell swoop and one big step forward, I stop her before she is able to meet Eddie's skin.

"I dont think so princess." I say in a low tone.

 She looks at me with wide eyes, and Eddie opens his eyes with a confused and shocked expression. I pull on her wrist towards me and glare down at her.

"Get out before I call the cops for assault and trespassing. Or do you want to go rot in jail, and your asshole boyfriend to come shortly after, considering what he did to me." I say flatly as I raise my wounded arm and wave it in front of her. She wriggles her way out of my grasp and runs in between me and Eddie. But before she is out of sight of the living room doorway. She turns around.

"This won't be the last you see of me Eddie. Ill be back, and your faggot friend won't be there to stop me." She says pointing a finger at Eddie. An empty lie though, because I don't plan on leaving him alone anytime soon..

She turns around and runs out the door. Her car screeching as it pulls out for the driveway. I look over to Eddie who is disassociating with a worried but straight face on. I try to reel him back in by placing a hand on his shoulder to ground him. 

He looks at me with shock, almost like he didn't expect me to be there, when I've been here the whole time.

"C'mere." I say simply as I pull him in by the shoulder, and wrap my arms around him. The pain killers kicking in enough for me to envelope him successfully. I nuzzle my face into his hair and take a deep breath.