It felt so right, yet so wrong

(no TW)

Eddie pov:

*HOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHITFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!!!!!!!!!*

I'm am currently having a full blown crisis in my head right now.

*WHY AM I ACTING LIKE THIS?? WHY IS MY HEART BEATING SO FAST??!! AND WHY AM I SO WARM??!! AND WHT THE HECK EDDIE??? GETTING ALL CLOSE AND PERSONAL! HUGGING HIM, WASHING HIS HAIR, PLAYING WITH HIS HAIR. GET YOURSELF TOGETHER EDDIE!!! YOU HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!*

I quickly walk into my room and go immediately to my desk. I pick up a picture frame and hold it up to my face. Its a picture of Sophia and me on our one year anniversary. Which reminds me that were coming up on our second. But that's not important right now, I focus my attention to Sophia.

Th-thump th-thump th-thump th-THUMP TH-THUMP TH-THUMP TH-THUMP

As I can feel my heart beat faster, I sigh in relief.

*I still love her.....I've done nothing wrong....what am I even worried about? Me and Richie are just friends...and sometimes friendships are more physical than others. I think I'm fine!*

I put the picture back on my desk, then taking my cardigan off. I turn around and walk to the bathroom connected to my room. I piss, wash my hands, brush my teeth, floss, and wash my face. With my night routine done I walk out of my bathroom and over to my bed. I pull back the white comforter and get in, getting all cozy.

Richie passes through my mind once more, but I try to ignore it as I turn to my stomach. Slowly falling into comfy sleep.

But not knowing how the night will take him, as dark clouds start to fill the sky outside his window.

(still eddies pov)

~5 hours later~

!!!BUH-BOOOOOOOM!!!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

I am shocked awake by the sound of lightning and thunder, and a loud scream. Heavy rain is falling down onto my window. I burst out of bed and rush out of my room. Walking over to Richie's door, I open it quickly and walk in.

I am met with Richie huddled under the blankets in a ball. Shaking.

"Richie? Are you ok? What's wrong?" I ask as I go over to the mound in the middle of the bed, placing my hand on top of what seems to be his shoulder. He's shaking rapidly.

"Th-the stor-m." He says with a quivering voice.

"Are you afraid of the lightning?" I ask rubbing my hand up and down his arm on top of the blanket.

"All of i-it, the rain, the thunder, the l-lightning. I-its always been scar-y."

Im not entirely sure what to do, I personally love storms. There's something so calming about them. But I guess there not much I can do when it comes to soothing Richie, I'm sure ill just scare him more with things I think are fascinating about them.

But there might be one thing....

"D-do you want me to stay with y-you till you calm down?"

Richie is silent for a moment, his shaking immediately starting to calm. He then lifts from his blanket pile and pokes his head out. Hair a mess, but still flattering. He looks at me with wide hopeful eyes.

"Can you please stay." He says with a hopeful voice, hoping ill agree to my own suggestion.

"Of course Richie, anything you need." I say scooting closer to him. Getting comfy for the time I'm took my to be in here with him, till he calms down.