Why do you feel right?

TW, no consensual kissing/making out)

Eddie pov:

*I still cant believe that Sophia can home today. But she kinda ruined me and Richie's moment. I've been so confused about these weird feelings I've been having for him. I just wanna hug him all the time, and be near him. I want to talk to him till my throat gets sore. And maybe its the fact that my only real friend before Richie, was Bev. So I haven't had much experience with new friendships. But these feelings don't feel like how they did with Bev, I never felt them with her. The only other person I've felt them with was....

Was with Sophia.....*

"Eds, please get your head out of the clouds and help me with my luggageeee!" Sophia says as she whines, trying to pull a duffel bag out of the back seat of her car.

I help her pull it out, but the way she calls me Eds sends a sour feeling into my heart. Its weird cause I usually liked when she called me that. But now it kinda feels bad in my stomach. *Is it because Richie calls me Eds so much? Am I just used to him calling me it now?* I continue to be lost in thought as I put the duffel bag around my shoulder and drag a suitcase behind me as I walk back to the front door. Sophia trudging behind with a small backpack. I open the door and put the bags down, thinking of how ill deal with them later. That is when I close the door and warm lips are met with mine. She pushes herself onto me and kisses deep. She pushes me against the wall and places her leg between my thighs.

(This might be a little to much for some readers, it might get a little steamy(if you call making out steamy, there might be some sexual talk too)

"Oh Eds...I missed you so much...." She says between kisses, and pushing herself onto me more, she keeps pushing herself onto my crotch, which doesn't feel nice, only uncomfortable. So I lightly push her off of me. "Sophia, pleases not here, later..." I say as I start to walk back down the hall. But she grabs my wrist and turns me around. She pulls me into the kitchen and forces me to push her against the wall. She continues to kiss me as I'm trying to stay off of her as much as I can.

I'm scared of what shell do, but I stay strong in my words.

"Sophia...please we cant do this here...let me go...I need to check on Richie..." I say through her rough and passionate kisses. 

*Richie....please save me* is all I can think of as she starts to go after my neck, saying something, but my ears start to ring.

Then I hear a voice of an angel break through the ringing. A pretty angry sounding one. But an angel none the less.

"Jesus, get a room."

I turn my head around and see Richie sitting at the island with an apple in hand. I use this as my get away from Sophia's death grip around my neck. I'm so embarrassed that Richie had to see that, but I'm also so grateful that he was, because he saved me from something that I did not want to happen.

"Sorry to interrupt your smooch fest, but can I have this apple? And can you change my bandage?" Richie says rolling his eyes and emphasizing 'smooch fest'. 

I start to feel even more warm as I stutter my way through my response. 

"You c-can have it...and sure follow me to the bathro-om." I say as I usher Richie out the kitchen doorway, he follows me down the hall as we make a turn into the bathroom. When he gets in I peek down the hallway to make sure Sophia wasn't following us. I don't want her near me right now. I close it silently and turn around to face Richie. But from embarrassment I drop it tho the floor. 

"I'm sorry you had to see that.....I'm super embarrassed...." I say quietly, fiddling with my fingers.

I can hear him sigh and step towards me. Putting a hand on my shoulder which makes me look at him.