I'm not alone

(TW, cheating, slur, homophobia)

Richie pov:

As me and Eddie are about to leave the bathroom, Eddie stops before he can turn the handle. He turns around and looks up to me. He gives me yet another worried look that hurts my heart. I never want him to be scared or hurt. I want him to feel happy and safe.

I wanna kiss him again...

He lowers his head and taps on his forehead.

"Can-.....can you one more time?..." He asks. Signalling that he wants me to kiss him again.

I am overjoyed with his request and take a step forward.

I lift his head from his chin, and make him look up so I can have a clear shot of his forehead. I lean in an give him a nice smooth smooch. He raised his hand and lightly brushed it against my wrist. Almost like he was wishing for me to stay where I was. But alas I pulled away and looked at him. My hand still under his chin. A light blush across his face, and the worry in his eyes gone.

"Ready to go out?" I ask as I let go of his chin and move closer towards the door.

"Ready as ill ever be.." He responds as he turns around. Both of us facing the door, side by side. He hesitantly reaches for the handle and he walks out. With me following in suit. 

The hallway is empty but we can hear noise coming from the living room. We walk towards the room, but before we go in Eddie stops me.

"Can you stay right here? I wanna talk to her real quick. If it gets to be too much, then ill call you in. Ok?" He says whispering and putting his hands on my chest to stop me.

*He said not to leave him though...but its ok, ill be right outside the doorway. And if he needs me at any moment, I will not hesitate to protect him.*

"Ok...ill be right here if you need me." I respond back raising a hand and putting it on top of his hand on my chest.

"You can do this." I say once more as he turns around and walks in.

*I believe in you Eds.*

Eddie pov:

I walk in and see Sophia on the couch, phone to her ear and talking to whoever is on the other side of the line. I dont think she noticed me so I stand in the door way, and listen. 

"Omg no!!! That's so bad~!.....I can't do that!" I don't know who she is talking too but I stay silent as I listen, to try to find out who it is.

"No way! You what? I'm surprised you didn't get caught!....Wait wait wait! What does he look like? Maybe I can give him the same treatment when I come across him. I'm not sure if I even own a lighter, but I can surely buy one~...." 

I'm scared from what she is saying, *Who the hell is she talking too? And why does what's she's talking about sound oddly familiar?*

I look to Richie who is out of sight of the doorway of the living room. His face matches with the same amount of worry and fear. He wraps his right arm around his abdomen and lightly holds his bandaged arm.

I look back to her when she gets loud.

"No Fucking Way!! I think that's the creepy faggot who's living in the losers house!....yeah no! The way you described him sounds like him!

Black curly hair with square glasses!"

"Oh~ this is going to be fun!! Nobody gets  my boyfriend fired and gets away with it~." She says as she springs up  off the couch and walks towards the widow, looking out of it. Absolute venom on her tongue.