Like puzzle pieces

Richie pov:

It is now later in the day.

Around 3-4 o'clock.

Me and Eddie decided that we would kinda have a chill day after how the night before and morning went. I help with some chores around the house. While I did the laundry, Eddie did the dishes. I managed to wash my own clothes from the night before, ridding them of the dirt and blood. I decided to change into my jeans after they dried. But stayed in Eddie's borrowed shirt. 

Eddie however did not change at all.

He was still in his small red shorts and white t-shirt from the night before. Only difference was that he threw his light blue cardigan back on.

I mean I'm not complaining.

He looked cute in those shorts..

*Wait what the hell Richie?? Get your dirty head out of the gutter!!*

I shake my head as I try to get rid of the thought. 

*Its not right! He just broke up with his girlfriend of Idk how many years!! He needs a break, and you can't pounce on him as soon as he's single. Get your gay-ass mind 'straight'. He'll decide what he wants when he's ready. Enjoy what you have now god damn it!*

I am cursing myself out in the guest bed room. Looking in the long mirror that sits in the corner of the room. 

Then Eddie walks in.

"Hey Rich, do you wanna do something? I've finished the dishes." He says as he puts his hands on his hips, popping out his leg a bit.

I look at him through the mirror and smile.

"Sure Mr. Dramatic. What do you wanna do?" I say as I turn around to face him with a teasing smile on my face..

He gives out a big scoff, putting his hand on his chest like he was offended.

"Excuse Me!?? Dramatic?? Where did this come from? I don't know what you mean!" He says as he crosses his arms and turns slightly away, pouting.

I laugh at his dramaticness. And walk over to him. I hesitantly grab him by the hips and make him face me. 

"Yes Eds, you are the most dramatic person I know. And that's not saying much considering how little I've know you for. But that entrance was very dramatical." I state as I tighten my grip on his hips as he tries to pull his way out of my grasp. And failing to make good comebacks when he is being dramatic even now. 

But then he finally stops and looks at me. No longer fighting my teasing. His hands placed lightly at my upper arms. And my hands tightly holding onto his hips. He looks down at my hands. Gently squeezing my arms, and looks back up.

"I like that..." He states blatantly, and a shimmer in his eyes. Its almost like he's never felt it before. Like these are new feelings.

*Did you not feel these feelings with Sophia?*

But I shoo away the thought as I get back into the moment me and Eddie are having. I give his hips a little squeeze, watching his reaction.

His grip on my upper arm goes firm. A shiver is felt throughout his body. And his knees start to stagger.

"Y-yeah?" I ask.

"You do?" I say as a curvy smile and blush for on my face. 

*Who knew something as simple as holding a waist could make someone react like this..*

As a blush also forms on his face, he adverts his gaze from mine, but doesn't pull away. He nods in confirmation.

"It-its different. Ive never felt such a feeling like I'm having now....all I know is that it feels good..." He says as he continues to keep his gaze from me.

"It almost feels like they fit there...Like a puzzle piece that's found its match..."

He finally looks back at me with a soft but confused gaze.

*He's really good at describing things. But I guess he also answered my question. Its a new feeling for him. And I guess myself too. Sure I've been held by the waist by others. But ive never held someone like this. Its like he said. Its like puzzle pieces.*

I look down at my hands. They're so big compared to his hands. But their not huge in comparison to his waist. He has a normal rectangle build, so he doesn't have many curves. But they fit so well there. 

The way that if I slightly lifted his shirt, I could feel his skin. Or the way that his hands squeezed my arms if I even slightly shifted. Causing him a shiver up his spine.

I give him one more squeeze.

"Eddie?" I ask, making him look at me instead of my hands.

"Hmm?" He hums as he look at me with puppy eyes.

"I...."

A/N

I'm sorry!!! I need to leave it on a cliffhanger. I'm so tired😭😭

I promise the next one with make up for this super short one. Its just been a long day, and its 1:00. I need to sleep😢

So yeah!!

Fluff and wholesomeness coming your way!!

Spoiler alert, but they won't be getting together for awhile. Which is hard, cause I just want them to kiss already. But I need this slow burn.

After I'm finished with this book, I'm going to write a Byler book!! I'm just really excited for season 5 and keep finding episode analysis' for season 4 and its making me ship them more and more. So yer, be prepared.

This book will probably be done in like a month or two(maybe more, idk) so keep an eye out for thst!

Don't forget to drink yo water!!

-Louie❤❤