Please...

(TW, homophobia, slurs(dw I can say them🌈) and talk of abusive parents)

Richie pov:

When he asked me my name, it shocked me from what almost came out of my mouth. I was given the name Richard Tozier, Richie for short. I had an ok life, okay-ish parents and a lot of friends. That was until things got bad. I had a little sister, she died in a car crash. And that's when my parents started too get mean. They would both drink till they passed out everyday, they would yell and cuss me out over nothing. But I got used to it. Until THAT day...

"YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, YOU WANNA SUCK COCK NOW??!! ALL THIS BIG TALK OF HAVING ALL THESE GIRLFRIENDS, WHEN YOUR OFF SUCKING FACES WITH A BOY?? YOUR A FUCKING DISGRACE!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!"

I was barely 18...

After that I wasn't a Tozier anymore, I couldn't accept that I was related to those monsters. So I just went by Richie, Richie Nothing. Richie Tozier died and the new him was slowly dying too..

"Just Richie!" I say hesitantly remembering the bad memories. His hands were cold surprisingly and soft. They were much smaller than mine, and for a moment I was sure the warmth from my stomach went straight to my face. *No Richie! He's obviously straight, he's got a girlfriend and everything. Why did it hurt to hear that? Doesn't matter! He's gonna get me food and then ill never see him again!*

I let go of his hand and continue to follow him to the diner. It was a cute little thing, it was called Ma&Pa's Diner, *basic* I chuckle.

As we walk in Eddie take the lead and asks for a table for two. The waiter smiles at Eddie when he looks at him, but when he looks over at me, he has a shocked and disgusted look on his face. *What? Never seen a homeless person before?* so I say it.

"Got a staring problem?? Or have you never seen a homeless person with such dashing looks as i do?~" I say in a flirtatious tone, but there is venom on my tongue

Eddie looks over at me shocked unsure of who I'm talking to. He looks at me who is looking at the waiter. He then looks at the waiter questioningly.

The waiter puts on a fake smile and then says "No sir, I'm sorry, its been a long day and was starting to zone out. Please follow me to your table!" He says in a fake cherry voice.

We follow him to the table, and when he gets us all set up he walks away saying under his breath "Fucking disgusting homeless faggot, go to hell".

*THE FUCK?? What the he'll is his problem??* I'm about to get up and go beat his ass when Eddie gets my attention.

"Don't listen to him, hes self centered, and careless. Its people like him who actually go to hell." He says as he reaches over the table to put his hand on mine to stop me from getting up.

And for some reason, that worked. I immediately calmed down and sat back down. He lingered his hand on mine for a moment though, then he quickly took it off.

He clears his throat and then says. "So Richie, how old are you?"

"Oh! Um, I'm 22." I say twiddling my fingers under the table

"Then your not much older than me! I'm gonna be 22 in November!" He says enthusiastically as the early October wind sways the trees outside.

As we continue yo make extreme small talk,  A different waiter comes by.

"Hello, I'm Mike and ill be your server for the night. Can I get either of you a drink?" He says politely. This Mike had beautiful dark skin, he was tall and had a muscular build. His short tight curls where hiding under a black and white bandana.