Two

The whole week went by and there were no texts or calls from Jimins hero. He was pretty peeved about it. Especially since he thought he would be different. He seemed different. 

He doesn't seem mean, horny, or rude. He actually smells lovely too. Jimin can't believe he's an alpha. He seems so...cute and charming. 

SO WHY WAS THIS CUTE AND CHARMING ALPHA IGNORING HIM.

Maybe he's taken?! That would be reasonable he seems so boyfriend material. I wonder how he is in....NO JIMIN WHAT. 

Jimin shakes his head, no more daydreaming. 

"What's got you so stressed? You've been huffing and puffing all this week. You okay?" Jin asks concerned. Jimin grumbles out, "I gave this cute alpha my number and he hasn't even called me or texted me." Jimin says lying flat on his bed. 

"Oh." Jin replies. "OH?! Thats all you got to say hyung?" Jimin says a bit irritated. He wished his friend would be more sympathetic for his situation. 

"Jimin midterms are coming soon. Please focus on that. Not some lousy alpha." Jin says patting his head. Jimin sighs, his hyung was right. Why should he be sad about some dumb alpha that played hero. He was probably doing that to get into his pants. 

"Are you going to start your heat soon?" Jin's question made Jimin jump up from his bed. "Maybe....." He responds looking away. "Just tell me when so I can go sleepover at Hoseoks." He responds smiling. "Alright, I'm gonna head out to class. I'll be home late." He says before he leaves the dorm room. 

Jimin waves goodbye and is left alone with his thoughts. 

He totally forgot about his heat coming up. Which is most likely the answer of him being obsessed with that alpha recently. Yoongi

When he moved in with Jin, he totally forgot to tell him about his heats. He forgot that it's not normal in this day and age anymore. So when Jin came home one night to a trashed dorm and a wolf laying down near Jimin bed, he may have freaked out. 

Okay he did freak out. A lot. He wouldn't come home for almost two weeks scared Jimin might eat him. But Jimin just had to explain to his poor new roommate that he was nesting and had accidentally shifted. What made things worse, is that it was the first month of moving in. Poor Jin. 

 Now Jimin tells Jin when his heat is coming so Jin can sleep with his friend, Hoseok, for a week or so. Luckily for Jin though is that Jimin doesn't shift anymore, he thinks its because his wolf is uncomfortable in this new home. 

How did Jin remember about my heat? Hm must be keeping track of it...

______

Jimin was at the spot. The spot where his hero saved him for the second time. He was hoping he would see him here. 

He watched people pass by him.Seeing couples hold hands and being all lovey dovey. Noticing some alphas throwing their pheromones out into the fresh air. They reek. Jimin couldn't stand the smell of alphas. Except yoongis. 

It's been 15 min and no sign of him.He was here at the same time as last time. 

His class was going to start soon so he sighed as there were no signs of his hero. He was walking to class and spotted his classmate. "Hey Jungkook." Jimin smiles at the other omega. 

Jungkook turned around, his big bambi eyes looking at Jimin, "Hi Jimin-ssi." He smiles. Showing his bunny teeth. God is Jimin was an alpha he would want to mate with him so bad. He was THE omega. 

But like any other omega here, Jungkook takes the pill. A shame. 

"Have you've been studying? Midterms are around the corner." Jimin starts walking next to Jungkook. "I have. Just so scared I might miss something." Jungkook pouts a little. "Don't worry kook. Maybe your alpha can help you. Isin't he in his second year?" Jimin questions.