Eight

Jimin was in the dorm he was slowly packing his things to move into Yoongi's apartment. They decided that moving in together was a really big step so they would take it slow. Yoongi really wants Jimin to meet his parents first before moving in, since they are a bit 'conservative'. Jimin only awkwardly looks away at that because his family is probably wayyyy more conservative than his.

Jimin knew he couldn't hide his pregnancy from his pack for long but he was unsure when to go over there to tell them. His pack is the only few tribes that have no technology, so the only way to contact them is to head over to them.

When Jimin first came to Seoul from Busan it was such a cultural shock for him. For one Jimin understood zero lingo, he was lost in their dialect and how they spoke. Jin had to teach him how to speak more in-formally, took a while but practice paid off.

Another thing was school was so different here than where he is from. He also had to learn how to use technology for the first time, which Jin helped again. But this did not stop Jimin from being one of the top students in his class. He studied every day and night to become the best for his tribe- the first and only person to leave the pack and even go to college.

Jimin was so proud of his decision and accomplishments but he was look down upon- especially from his mother. She did not want him to leave, especially since he was the soon to be Luna. But he never saw himself taking that role.

Jin entered the dorm with a bright smile, "Jimin my favorite roommate...that is leaving me." Jin exclaims in a fake-sad voice. Jimin rolls his eyes at this, "You are so happy to have the dorm to yourself. Stop being a fake crybaby." Jimin says sitting on the couch. Jin joining him as well.

"I am sad. I remember my baby Jimin coming here speaking so formally and dressed so modest- Not even willing to show off his ankles, not knowing how to type on a laptop....my baby." Jin fake cries on Jimin who just laughs a little. "But when he started to come out of his shell he turned out to be a sexy feisty omega not caring if someone looks at his ankles." Jin continues his baby Jimin rant.

"Ok ok we get it Hyung, you're in love with me." Jimin pushes Jin away. Jin laughs "You wish...anyways how is the...baby?" Jin asks not sure how to bring up the topic. It's been a couple days after the pregnancy reveal but they still haven't had a proper conversation about it or brought up the topic.

"Good...I think? It's probably only a couple weeks old...not sure what to do? Like I'm not acting crazy or nesting yet. Kind of worries me." Jimin replies feeling his stomach, that has no visible tummy yet. Jin looks at him confused.

"What is nesting?" Jin asks and Jimin looks at him wide eyed. "I forgot that you're not familiar with that....anyways how are you feeling without your pills?" Jin hums, thinking, "It's going good nothing been happening- well other than I can smell scents to a certain extent."

Jimin smiles and goes close to him smelling his scent glands. "Lavender. You smell like lavender." Jin smiles at this and tries to smell himself . "You can't really smell your scent all that much...like I don't even know what mine really is. The way Yoongi describes it- I feel like it smell like warm?" Jimin lays on the couch, a wave of exhaustion coming over him.

Jin lays next to him and smells him. "You smell like...hm...warm sand." Jin says yawning out. Jimin already halfway to dream town. Jin cuddles closer and closes his eyes. The two omegas off to sleep.

____________

"Hi Jimin-ssi." Jungkook waves at Jimin with his bambi eyes. Jimin heart clenches at the cuteness. "Hi kookie!" Jimin makes room for Jungkook on the cafe bench. "Kookie...that's a new one." Jungkook smiles at the nickname.

"Thank you for coming to get me for midterms...I haven't really been focusing on school lately." Jimin confesses feeling himself get nervous, the thought of falling behind in class. "Of course, I don't want you falling behind but you're the top of our class so I doubt that." Jungkook compliments Jimin.

Jungkook starts taking out his notes and textbooks. Jimin starring off in space not paying attention to anything but the outside world. He has been so out of it...hmm..

"Jimin? You okay?" Jimin comes out of his daydreaming and realizes Jungkook is already prepared to study. "Sorry a bit sleepy." Jimin smiles a little, he then takes out his laptop and his own notes and textbook.

"So what did Taehyung help you in?" Jimin questions typing on his laptop. Jungkook hums thinking about when he saw Taehyung, he sips his iced latte in the process, like it would help him remember. "I'm not sure...why can't I remember." Jungkook panics a little.

Jimin smirks, "To busy making out to remember hmm." He wiggles his eyebrows making Jungkook blush but he shakes his head. "Me and Taehyungie have not even kissed on the lips. It took us a long time to hold hands and even longer to kiss his cheek." Jungkook covers his face in embarrassment.

Jimin looks at him surprised. "Interesting. If I was an alpha I would want to court you right away." Jimin ruffles jungkook hair, making him blush. "Jimin-ssi... I was wondering- w-well I want to stop taking my pills. I was wondering if....if you can help me through it? I know the the effects after you stop taking the pill are bad- like we have learned in class. But I want to do it. I want to be the omega that everyone calls me. I realized that being an omega is part of my identity and it has been taken away from me. The moment I presented I got these pills shoved in my face to hide my omega self but it seems like it's not hidden well. I just want to be who I was meant to be....I'm ready." Jungkook looks at his lap not being able to look up.

He feels Jimin rubbing his back. "This is a wise and good decision kookie. I'm glad you're getting more comfortable with your omega self. The omega you were meant to be. I will love to be apart of your journey. My roommate is also an omega and he stopped taking his pills and he seems to be enjoying it- but I don't think he knows about the pain he is about to go through. I would love to educate both of you guys on this topic. We should all hangout soon." Jimin smiles at Jungkook, who gives him one of his signature bunny smiles.

"So when do you plan to stop taking your pills?" "I stopped taking them...like four days ago."

Jimin nods in response, "My roommate stopped taking his...like two weeks ago...nothing seems to be changing for him. So it might take time for you as well." Jungkook nods taking another sip from his latte. Jimin sips his Matcha as well both smiling at each other, he is glad the people around him are following their omegas instincts.

________________________

SORRY that chapted have been getting shorter and shorter but I PROMISE that the story will get more interesting. HEHEHEHE anywayssss,,,,bye byeeee