Five

Jungkook waves goodbye to the pair, smiling at yoongi. Ah, love how lovely, who would have thought his two favorite people would know each other.

Jungkook continues his walk to his lover's apartment. He goes through campus since it's a shortcut for him. He opens the banana milk that Yoongi gave him and sips it happily. He sways his head as he continues to walk.

He gets a few looks here and there but knows not to pay any mind to those people. His alpha says they're unhappy with their lives if they're just judging people.

Jungkook has always been judged by how he acts. He grew up in a very strict household where men had to act strong and brave and women were just there to have kids and do housework. But when he presented as an omega that all changed. His family put him on the pills the same week he presented.

He never knew what it was meant to be an omega and yet he still had "omega characteristics". Whatever that meant. Jungkook just likes to be himself and well this was himself, a bubbly and friendly personality.

When Jimin first told him, "You are THE omega." Jungkook was very confused because he had no intel on what an omega had to be like. He never had his heat and doesn't even have a scent. How could he be THE omega if he's never experienced it?

After meeting Jimin, Jungkook had a realization that his whole identity has been stolen from him. He never got to experience something so meaningful before. And it upset him a lot but has not ever mentioned it to Jimin before. Not even to his boyfriend, Taehyung.

People were furious when Taehyung "chose" him. But that wasn't the case, Taehyung happened to take a tutoring job and Jungkook happened to be the one needing a tutor. Jungkook was of course surprised as Taehyung was his big-time crush.

And like any other relationship, the feeling builds up little by little and they soon become a pair.

"Taehyung, I'm here," Jungkook says entering the apartment, and taking off his shoes in the process. Jungkook puts his bear slippers on and starts walking into the kitchen.

He sees Taehyung with his headphones on cooking something. Jungkook smiles at the sight. He pokes Taehyung forearm and Taehyung glances at him. "Hi Jungkook," he says monotone. Jungkook gives him a signature bunny smile.

He takes his headphones off and shows Jungkook what he is making. Ramen.

"You want some?" he asks and Jungkook shakes his head. "No thank you taehyungie." Jungkook puts his bag down on the table and starts taking out his studying supplies. "Why do you smell weird." Jungkook looks up and starts to smell himself. "I do?! I just showered...how embarrassing," he says covering his face.

"No not like body odor...like...an alpha?" taehyung says coming closer to Jungkook. Jungkook face light ups, "Ohhhh, I was with Yoongi hyung. I met him on campus and he gave me some banana milk. Well, not really I asked because-" Jungkook was caught off by Taehyung.

"Who the hell is Yoongi hyung." He says turning back to his ramen that was boiling. "Yoongi hyung! I've talked about him. He's my childhood friend. How could you smell him on me- I talked to him for like five minutes." Jungkook says, smelling himself again.

"Oh that Yoongi hyung. Hm." Taehyung responds not caring for the subject anymore. "Yeah, I saw him with Jimin-ssi. It seems like they have a thing for each other." Jungkook says giggling. Taehyung scowls from Jimin's name being brought up.

"How is that brat." Taehyung rolls his eyes remembering the first time he met him. It was not pretty, Jimin was having coffee with Jungkook and Taehyung happened to be there too. Then he proceeded to get verbally harassed by him, saying something like he stole his ancestors. Which did not make sense. He doesn't understand how Jungkook can tolerate someone like that. He was like...wild.

"Jimin seems good, haven't hung out with him in a while. Probably will this weekend. Oh, he was the one that suggested you help me with my studies." Jungkook rambles for a bit as he takes out his laptop. Taehyung sits in front of him enjoying his ramen. "Oh, sure. I'm not that busy."

"Great!" Jungkook gets his textbooks and notebooks. "So I need help with...."

_______________

Three hours go by and the couple are both tired. Jungkook closes his laptop on ten percent and puts his textbooks away, which are filled with sticky notes. He definitely will need to meet with Jimin. Just for the two of them can have a study session together.

"You want coffee?" Taehyung asks from the kitchen. Jungkook looks at the time on his phone at 1:46 pm. "Uh...no thank you taehyungie. If I have caffeine now I probably won't be able to sleep." He says. He shuts his eyes for a moment, trying to take the sleepiness away.

"Ahhh I wish Yoongi Hyung gave me more banana milk. That would give me enough energy for right now." Jungkook says to himself. But Taehyung heard him, "Banana milk is for kids Jungkook. Adults drink coffee- no matter if it keeps you awake at night." Taehyung says, sipping his iced coffee.

Jungkook looks up at him. Ah...I'm childish now...

Taehyung looks at Jungkook and his bambi eyes just stare back at him. Taehyung looks away and sighs, "But everyone is different...so you liking banana milk is okay. I suppose." He says the last part in a whisper. Jungkook eyes perk up, not expecting Taehyung to take back what he said.

Jungkook smiles at Taehyung but gets no smile back. Taehyung is not what you would expect, he's the one who confessed to Jungkook, not the other way around. Taehyung comes from a family that shows no affection- not even when he was younger. So Taheyung is not a lovey-dovey person- and Jungkook knows this. But he doesn't mind it, taehyung just needs to get more comfortable with the idea of dating someone. And Jungkook will wait for Taehyung. No matter how long it is.

"Well, I should head back to my dorm, Hoseok inviting me to get kbbq with him." Jungkook packs his things, Organizing his textbooks and notebooks in color and by subject. Taehyung looks confused, "Who's Hoseok?" He asks in a serious tone.

Jungkook giggles, "My roommate. You've met him before...cheery personality, tall, heart smile." Jungkook tries to help his lover to remember. "Is he an alpha?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods. "He is but he is the sweetest alpha I've ever met. He's nice to hang out with." Taehyung pouts his lips a bit at that statement.

His boyfriend takes notice and smiles to himself, "But I know a sweeter alpha- he gives me cavities." Jungkook says poking his boyfriend's chest. Taehyung looks at him, amused at this. HE gives him a slight smile.

"Ok I have to go Taehyungie but I'll text you later." He kisses his boyfriend's cheek, who just watches him leave out of his house.

Once he is fully out of view Taehyung slaps his hands over his face trying not to explode from cuteness. Jungkook, my love...