Thirteen

Jimin kept replaying Jungkook crying doe eyes in his head. He felt bad for the omega, was it his fault? Was he really changing the people around him for the better or worse? He had no idea but he wasn't gonna let that incident define him. 

It's been a month and a couple of weeks, Jimin stomach flat as ever. He wasn't too worried about it but it still was in the back of his mind- was his baby growing properly? Was the baby in a healthy condition? 

Jimin wishes he could go to his pack and have a checkup there- which consists of the pack higher-ups feeling Jimin stomach and hoping to feel the baby. That's the only method that Jimin is used to seeing and he does not trust the new technology for babies. 

This is pretty funny considering he is a nurse, but only for sickness not for babies or anything else- he just wants to learn about medicine. His pack was never fond of modern medicine but Jimin knew that if they were not updated on vaccines or even regular check-ups it could be really disastrous. I mean COVID-19 almost wiped out his whole pack. 

But of course, by doing this he was known as an outcast. He was looked down upon in his family and other people in his society- they could not believe he was leaving them for modern society where everything is twisted in their eyes. 

Nothing of this was new to him. When he presented as omega at sixteen everyone was delighted but that soon faded away because he was not a 'proper' omega. He would growl and loose his temper at anyone. He was seen as a failure as an omega, and to his pack. 

Even the luna of the pack did not want to recognize him as one the pack members. Jimin fell into a spiral of depression and emotions because of this, causing his heats to be dangerous for others as he never wanted to be mated or 'tamed' by any of the alphas there. Never wanting to submit to anyone so he spent his heats alone. 

When he first came to Seoul, he felt terribly homesick, only being able to smell alphas scents making him feel nauseous and disgusted. I mean him being the only omega with a scent caused him a lot of trouble. Especially with his professors who thought that  his scent was a 'distraction' which never made sense to him because alphas make their pheromones stronger to seem stronger but all it did was make them look stupid and smelly. 

Jimin comes from a pack where they are lead by an omega, she comes from riches and royalty which makes her the luna, which happens to be his mother. So yes Jimin is a prince, the only one too- he has no siblings. So Jimin always regretted leaving his pack to come to the modern world and not stay by his mother side. Following her lead in everything and getting ready to lead that same pack when she passes. 

Which is not anytime soon because she is still young and ethereal, she is really strong too. But after his father died he felt like he had to do something to help his pack and this was it. He was going to being modern medicine to his pack if they like it or not because the world is moving and so do they, because if they don't the world will move without them and no one will care. He has to carry their legacy as one of the oldest packs still alive and thriving. 

it's the least he can do for his people. Be there for them- even if they kick him out of the pack, for going to the moder world, for not being a good omega, being with child with a non-full breed, for leaving his mother when she needed him the most. He will always be there for them. 

Just like Yoongi will always be there for him. 

JUST A SWEET AND SHORT CHAPTER MORE ABOUT JIMIN BACKGROUND :3