Four

Jimin eyes fluttered open as the sunlight from his window peered through the room. He covers his face as the light blinds him a little. He moves on his back wincing as the bruise from a few days ago hasn't gone away yet. 

He smiles to himself as he remembers what happened last night. He could still smell their combined scents in the air. He reaches his arm out to feel Yoongi but feels nothing in return. He furrows his eyebrows and turns his head. 

Yoongi's side of the bed is empty. Jimin sits up and fully turns to Yoongi's side of the bed just to confirm. "That STUPID FUCKING ALPHA!" Jimin yells as he gets up from the bed, ignoring the pain from his lower area. 

He grabs his clothes from the floor, the ones he took off last night...and hastily puts them on. He heads to the living room and sees no sign of yoongi, not even in the kitchen. Jimin crosses his arms annoyed. How could he let himself get played?!  

Jimin is not going to take this. He gets his keys and storms out of his dorm. He walks down the stairs and speeds walk to campus. Good thing it's not that far.

Once he's at his usual spot he starts to look for the alpha. Hoping he can catch him off guard and give him a piece of mind. He starts walking around and sees people walking around and hurrying up to their classes. 

He spots couples walking together, holding hands, and even kissing. GET A ROOM PEOPLE!  

Jimin rolls his eyes, what feels like the 100th time already. He starts walking more into campus and starts losing hope. Way to go...he gave his virginity to some stupid alpha that was like any other horny, and reeking alpha...except he didn't reek. 

He was about to turn back and walk to his dorm but then there he was. Talking to some omega, so he stormed up to the pair but noticed it was a familiar omega. Jungkook?!

"Jungkook....I'll get back to this," he says pointing to the two. "But I can't believe you Yoongi. I thought we had something. You said we had something but yet you left me without saying anything, WHAT A JERK MOVE. You are the most shallow alpha I have ever met. And this-" He points to himself and yoongi. "-Is over..O-V-E-R...OVER!!!"  Jimin crosses his arms after his rant. Making sure his point is across. 

Yoongi's mouth parts and he looks at Jungkook and then Jimin. "J-jimin I was going out to get you food for when you woke up." He replies shyly as he raises the bag that contains the food for Jimin. "I ran into Jungkook and I guess our conversation took a bit of time...and you woke up. Sorry to make you feel this way J-jimin." Yoongi looks at Jimin with puppy eyes. 

Now it was Jimin's turn to look shocked, He looked at the bag and then back at yoongi. he didn't know what to say- he did feel kind of bad for saying that. Especially in front of Jungkook. 

Jungkook felt the tension, "A-ah what a small world...how do you know each other." He says in his usual cheery voice. The couple's eyes widened and were even blushing. "Classsss?" Jimin says and looks at Yoongi, who can't even hold eye contact. 

"Well let's go," Jimin says grabbing onto Yoongi's arm. Jungkook waved goodbye to the pair as they walked away together. "Bye Kook!" Yoongi says looking at the omega who gives him his signature bunny smile. 

"How do you know Jungkook?" Jimin asks trying not to seem jealous. "He's my childhood best friend. I wasn't expecting him to be here on campus but when he saw the banana milk I had he asked for one. Then we started talking for a bit, I am sorry for making you feel like that Jimin." Yoongi says looking at Jimin, whose face was scrunched up from embarrassment.

Jimin hadn't even noticed the banana mild case that Yoongi was carrying in his other hand. "How do you know Kook?" Yoongi asks. "He's the same major as me and he sat next to me and wouldn't stop talking to me, so we became friends," Jimin explains, holding Yoongi's arm a little tighter.