Seven

Jimin and Yoongi are sitting in front of each other. One of them is pregnant and one of them is trying to decide which meal he should order. 

The pregnant omega can't even concentrate on what Yoongi is conversing about. Yoongi is talking to Jimin about class and that this new assignment coming up is very big and worth a lot of points. How he might not be able to see Jimin a lot because of this assignment and how sad he feels about this. 

"But it's okay because when the assignment is over we can totally go out. Wherever you want, my treat!" Yoongi says making Jimin snap out of his daydream. He looks up and nods even though he's not sure what this conversation is about. 

"You okay Jimin? If something is wrong please tell me." Yoongi reaches out to grab his partner's hand. The two lock fingers and stare at each other. Ok just say it...it's okay...

"Yoongi I'm-" Jimin got interrupted by the waitress. "Welcome in how can I get you started?" she asks looking at the two. "I'll have an iced americano." Yoongi replies looking at Jimin. "I-I'll have a water. Thanks" Jimin says giving a small smile, trying not to get angry.

"Ok I'll be back with those drinks." She smiles before taking her leave. Jimin can feel Yoongi thumb rubbing his had, trying to calm him down . 

"Continue love." Yoongi says in a whisper-like voice. Jimin sighs and look at his mate, "Yoongi I love you and I hope this doesn't change anything. But if it does I'll just have to live life-" The waitress comes over again. 

"Here is the ice americano and your water. You guys ready to order?" She smiles at them but this time does not receive any smiles back. "A few more minutes. Please" Yoongi replies. "Okey Dokey." 

Jimin now rolls his eyes, how she was getting on his nerves. "Continue Baby...Live your life?" Yoongi asks confused. Jimin still mad tries to calm his nerves before talking. "As I was saying. If you don't want this life or get involved with this.....new chapter I will have to live my life by myself taking care of our-" Jimin breathes out not ready to say it. Yoongi keeps quiet wanting Jimin to finish his thoughts. 

Jimin looks down on his lap, he feels hopeless and stressed and he might just explode. "Taking are of our-" The waitress comes back. 

"How we doing over here-" "WE ARE NOT DONE PLEASE LEAVE!" Jimin stands up and huffs out in anger. Yoongi eyes widened and the waitress smiles in discomfort. She nods slowly before taking her leave. Yoongi grabs Jimin arm to indicate to sit back down. 

Jimin does and crosses his arms and glaring at the people who were looking at their table. Making sure that they could smell the spite in his scent. 

"Omega." Jimin head turns to his mate, full attention. "You're preagnant?" Yoongi asks with big eyes, biting his lip in the process. Jimin eyes look away and he nods, "Yes, I am with child." he says not knowing how to react. 

He didn't even tell him, how did he figure it out

"Jimin, look at me." Yoongi uses his 'alpha voice', a voice that alpha use to "control" their closes omegas. Jimin looks over at him and is immediately met with a kiss. The kiss was sweet and short but it spilled so many emotions. Jimin felt tears on his lips, but they weren't his. 

Once they pulled away Yoongi lips were quivering and tears were coming out of his eyes. Jimin was speechless at the sight, why was his alpha crying? "Yoongi, what's wrong?" Jimin asks, concern in his voice. 

"You're the most beautiful omega who is going to have my children. Thank you Jimin." Yoongi shakily says and wipes his tears. Jimin opens his mouth but nothing comes out, he is filled with too many emotions and is still processing what is happening. 

"Sorry to interrupt....but are we getting meals...or?" Another waitress comes up to them. The couples laugh a little before taking their order. "I'll have the special." "I'll get a this." The couple choose random items on the menu, not paying attention to anything but their mate. "Okie dokie." 

"So how did you find out." Yoongi asks still trying to control his emotions. "Well Jin mentioned how I didn't get my heat on time- I took a test and it came out positive. This all happened today by the way- no secrets were kept." Jimin smiles at his Yoongi and now he was the one rubbing his thumb on his partners hand, trying to relax him. 

Yoongi smiled at his omega. "Jimin you have no idea how much this means to me." Jimin slightly blushes at this comment. How could his life turn out so perfect. How did he manage to find this perfect alpha. 

The couple just looked at each other in comfortable silence, there were so many emotions going through their body that it was hard to say anything. Luckily the waitress came with their food and they enjoyed that in the mean time. 

"I would like for you to live with me." Yoongi says out of nowhere. Jimin raises his eyebrow, "What do you mean?" he asks. Yoongi goes on and explains, "Well if we are going to build a family together I was us to be together. So I want you to live with me, I want to be with you all throughout your pregnancy." He says in a serious tone. 

"You don't live in a dorm?" Jimin asks confused. Yoongi shakes his head, "No I have my own apartment. Two bedroom one bathroom. Really nice." He replied, continue eating his food. 

"No roommate?" "No roommate." 

"WHY WHERE YOU SPENDING THE NIGHT AT MY DORM WHEN WE COULD HAVE BEEN AT YOUR PLACE!?" Jimin shouts a little making Yoongi smile and blush. 

"Because your dorm smells so much like you, it was perfect." He replies with blush on his cheeks. Making Jimin roll his eyes but smiles. 

"Yeah I'll live with you but I'll have to tell Jin. Hopefully he doesn't feel lonely without me..." Jimin pouts a little thinking about how his friend will be so lonely without him there. "Oh speaking of Jin I should tell him that you want this baby." Jimin smiles getting his phone out. 

"Jin GUESS WHAT!"