Three

Jimin is having a hard time opening his dorm room door as he kisses the alpha. Yoongi is a blushing mess whose eyes are completely shut, scared to open them and see the omega in front of him.

Jimin gets the door open and grabs the alpha pulling him into the room. They stop kissing for a moment as Jimin walks into his room. "Sit down." He orders the alpha, who does exactly that. He sits down on the bed feeling very nervous.

"J-jimin we don't have to if y-you dont...." Yoongi stops talking as he watches the omega in front of him undress. His scent changed into arousal as well. "Oh yoongi I've been waiting for this moment," Jimin says stripping for him.

Yoongi watches closely as Jimin peals off his clothing items. Jimin turns around his back facing Yoongi. His marking showing and glowing a little. Jimin can hear Yoongi get up from the bed, he closes his eyes hoping Yoongi doesn't say anything about them.

"Wow....they're beautiful." Yoongi breathes out Jimin feeling his breathe on his neck. Yoongi grabs Jimin waist. "May I?" he asks and Jimin nods slowly closing his eyes.

His breathe hitches as he feels Yoongi finger tips slowly go down his back barely touching his markings. Being so delicate and careful. Jimin feels goosebumps on him and his pleasure rising.

"Did the other alpha make this." He asks pointing out the bruise from earlier. All Jimin could do is nod. Yoongi makes Jimin face him and move his head to the side. He gets closer to his neck, rubbing their necks together. He's scenting me

Jimin grabs yoongi and pushes him to the bed. "Deflower me Yoongi." And with that Yoongi takes off his shirt and pushes Jimin head down to meet with his lips. They're both craving for each other.

Jimin feels his slick come down his leg. He takes off his pants and starts to unbuckles yoongis. "Jimin are you sure?" yoongi asks pulling away from the kiss, watching Jimin take his belt off. Jimin nods quickly biting his lip making sure he makes no noises.

He feels Yoongi hand bring up his face close to his. "Use your words omega." He says sternly making Jimin slick gush out. Which makes yoongi perk up his eyebrow. "Yes yoongi. Please." Jimin says in a crying tone.

"Omega I can smell your sweet slick waiting for me to taste." Yoongi says in a deep tone. Jimin wonders what happened to that sweet alpha he met just a few minutes ago. Jimin takes off Yoongi pants and can clearly see his hard cock peeking through his underwear.

"Jimin lay on the bed." Yoongi says moving so Jimin can lay on his back. Jimin does as he's told and looks up at the alpha above him. Yoongi blushes at the sight. Ah there he is

Jimin smiles at yoongi reaching for his face, they lock lips and start kissing passionately. Yoongi moves his body closer to Jimin. He reaches the bottom of his back and lifts him up. His legs wrapping around his neck.

He sees the clear view of Jimin slick coming out. The sweet aroma hitting his nose, making his cock twitch. He presses his tongue against Jimin leaking hole. Earning a moan from the omega.

He works his tongue around the rim and can feel Jimin stiffen under him. "Y-Yoongi...J-just like th-...f-f-fuck..." Jimin tries to respond to the way his body is being treated. Yoongi puts Jimin legs down and looks at the omega.

"You're perfect." He breathes out, slick running down his mouth. The air is filled with lewd scents and sweet noises. Both their scents mixing together in the air making is smell like a salty calm warm day. The near by neighbors will most definitely will be smelling their scents for a while.

Jimin can feel himself wanting to cum already. This alpha must be experienced. Yoongi takes off his underwear to show his hard cock that was 'hiding' under it. Jimin looks at the alpha, you would not be able to tell from the baggy clothes he wears. But he definitely did go to the gym, his v-line showing and leading down to his hard cock that was already leaking pre-cum.

Yoongi noticed Jimin hole leaking more slick that was already spilling on the bed. Yoongi blushed, feeling embarrassed that he was naked with the most beautiful omega. Jimin noticed his flushed face and smiled.

"Alpha...let me feel you inside me." Jimin says smirking. Yoongi looked away, why did this omega have to be like this. Yoongi looked back at jimin and got a hold of his hips. "Spread your legs for me." he says in his husky voice.

Jimin looked at him with an impressed expression. He obliged the request and and spread his legs even more, Yoongi standing in the middle of them. Jimin grabbed Yoongi neck and bit his neck. "You're mine now." Jimin says locking their lips again.

He felt yoongi hands roam around his body. Jimin was rolling his hips in hopes to get some friction, he felt like he was being edged as his member was leaking and his hole was full of slick ready to be used. His scent was already intoxicating the whole room.

Yoongi grabbed jimin neck, "Are you ready for me to put in inside you. Use your words omega." Jimin smirked, "Yes alpha. Use me." he replies and Yoongi shakes his head. "I'm not using you omega. I'm mating you." using his deep voice making Jimin want to cum right then and there.

Jimin nods, "Mate me alpha. Put your pups in me. Please get inside me." Jimin finally whines out. He's been waiting to say those words, he's been patient enough. Yoongi slides his cock in and instantly moans out.

He leans forward making their bodies as close as ever. He starts thrusting using Jimin slick as it was meant to be used. Both of them moaning in the process, Jimin wanting to close his legs from the pleasure but unable to as Yoongi picks both of his legs putting them over his back.

The alpha and omega lock eyes and all they feel is love. Their bodies moving in sync as their bodies make love. Jimin looks closely at the alpha in front of him and sees tears coming out. He touches his cheek and pulls him down to kiss him.

The kiss is sweet and messy but it's filled with passion and love. They breathe getting heavy and they both feel their body tense up. Yoongi takes this moment to bite down hard on the omega. Jimin winces in pain but pleasure washes over him as his alphas lips kiss the mark.

Yoongi then starts thrusting faster catching Jimin off guard. "Y-yoooongi...Knot me...oh my fuuu-ck." Jimin cries out clawing at Yoongi back. Yoongi pants as he thrust deeper inside Jimin. Slick and pre-cum gushing out of his hole.

Yoongi moans out as he makes his final thrust feeling his knot fill up Jimin. He feels his hole being filled to the brim, his head jerks back as he finally cums on his stomach. The pair both breathe hard as they both reach their climax.

Yoongi finally composes himself and makes sure Jimin is okay. "Jimin....Jimin...How are you?" He says caressing his face. Jimin smiles at Yoongi. "I'm fine yoongi. Thank you, you made me feel safe." he says while moving yoongi hair out of the way.

Yoongi looks away blushing, he feel his knot lowering so he decides to pull out slowly. Once he does more slick and cum slide out of Jimin hole. "We should clean up." He whispers. Jimin tries to sit up but it's no use. His legs are numb.

"Jimin your not okay." Yoongi says helping him sit up. "I'm fine yoongi. Let's clean up later...I'm tired." Jimin says yawning out. Yoongi looks around the room, "what if your roomate comes." he whispers out trying to be quiet in case someone can hear them.

"No he comes home late from study sessions...who knows maybe he went to pound town too." Jimin says giggling, half asleep half awake. Yoongi doesn't seem convinced but leaves it at that and gets Jimin tucked into bed. He lays next to him and holds him close.

"Thank you for being my first." he whispers. "Thank you for being mine." the sleepy omega replies. They both close their eyes and drift off to sleep.