Six

Jimin kisses Yoongi's cheek as he heads out of the dorm. He closed the door and turned around to see Jin making a very surprised expression. Jimin and Yoongi have been basically together 24/7 for about three days now (Since their night together).

So Jin had to deal with the couple for those three days. Which he didn't mind because they weren't that bad to be around. Sure some of the comments that they would make and subtle touches made Jin a bit weirded out but for the most part it was fun. 

He really got to know the alpha a bit more. He also got to see a new side of Jimin which rarely happened, since JImin was a pretty reserved person. But seeing him smile and blush slightly because of this new person was intriguing to watch. 

"Hopefully his pheromones can go away soon because smelling your guyses smells together gives me a bit of a headache," Jin says towards Jimin. Jimin furrows his brows together. "Jin...have you stopped taking your pills?" Jimin asks smirking at the older. 

Jin's eyes widened, "I did stop...taking them. Why?" He asks avoiding contact from the sheer embarrassment that he was caught. Jimin hummed in amusement. "I noticed because you started smelling scents. Good for you Jin but you should know something." Jimin says in a serious tone. 

Jin looks at him. "Once you get your first heat it's going to be extremely painful before it becomes pleasure. Also, your scent will probably take a while to develop. BUT I AM PROUD OF YOU!" Jimin says hugging his roommate. 

Jin smiled to himself and hugged his roommate back. Jin's eyes widened and pushed Jimin back. "Why hasn't your heat come up? Don't tell me you're...." Jin didn't finish his sentence. He watched Jimin's eyes widen. 

It's true his heat was supposed to start...three days ago. Heats are never late- NEVER. They're not like periods where they can be early or late. They are always on time...no heat means...child. 

"You guys DID use protection...right?" Jin asks feeling freaked out for his roommate. Jimin shakes him slowly. Jin's face goes white, he is so surprised he doesn't even realize that he is violently shaking Jimin. Jimin on the other hand is frozen, unable to compose any emotion. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS USE PROTECTION?!" Jin now starts screaming at Jimin. "I-I-I-I-I DO NOT KNOW OKAY?! IT WAS HEAT IN THE MOMENT TYPE SITUATION OM MY FUCK HE KNOTTED ME." Jimin screams back now about to faint.

Jin looks at him confused, "What is...knotting." Jimin just starts shaking his head violently. 

The pair just stare at each other for a couple of minutes to try and calm down. After a few minutes, they both compose themselves. They decide to sit on the couch in case one of them faints. 

"So you might be pregnant...." Jin starts and Jimin looks out their window. He sighs, "I am pregnant." he replies still looking out the window. Too scared to look at Jin, not because he feels judged but because this is a very scary situation and he might burst into tears if he looks at his friend. 

"Let me go buy you a test," Jin says getting up but Jimin holds him back. "I don't trust that crap. I'll be back. Stay here." Jimin says as he starts leaving the house. Leaving Jin alone on the couch. 

__________

Jin was still sitting on the couch when Jimin got back. Jimin went straight to the bathroom and Jin hastily got up from the couch and went towards the bathroom door. "Hey, Jimin...you okay?" He asks and doesn't get a response back. 

After what felt like forever the door finally opened and the two roommates looked at each other. None of them spoke. Jimin brings out what looks like a vase with some sort of plant.