Nine

Jin rises from his bed, he's been feeling a bit sleepy lately and just wants to lay with Jimin all day. The two roommates have been getting closer, physically and a bit emotionally.

Jin gets ready for his day by fixing his bed, he looks at his well-made bed and goes to the living room. He grabs the pillow that Jimin lays on the most and smells it, smelling Jimins 'warm sand' scent. He gladly takes it to his room and puts it on his bed. 

Feeling delighted with his choice, Jin smiles at this and starts putting his few plushies on his bed and two blankets he stole from the living room on his bed, all in an organized manner. Just to make it seem more cozy and to his liking. Finally, he can start his morning.

He sees Jimin walking out of his room yawning as he runs his stomach. That is still flat, no sign of a baby there.  "Morning Jimin." Jin greets him as they both walk to the kitchen.

"Hi, hyung....I'm so sleepy this morning."  Jimin yawns again. "Want coffee? I'm going to be studying all day." Jin takes out the coffee machine.

"Oh speaking of studying I'm going with jungkook to study today...but much later." Jimin sits on the couch looking for his pillow. "Oh okay. I'm going to be at the library. Want tea?" He asks again.  Jimin nods, he's not a coffee person especially not while pregnant, caffeine is bad for pregnancy.

"Where did my pillow go?" Jimin asks looking around the living room area. Jin shrugs his shoulders, forgetting about his earlier actions. "Here you go." Jin hands him his tea earning a small smile from the pregnant omega. Jin drinks his coffee in a bit of a hurry. "I noticed that a lot of the blankets are missing...have you seen them?" Jimin asks looking around the living room area. 

Jin shakes his head, taking long sips from his coffee. Jimin shrugs it off taking a sip from his tea. 

____________________

Jimin notices a couple of things going missing in his room, like some of his dirty laundry, pillows, and hoodies. Yoongi hasn't been over in a while because of his big assignment this week so it must be Jin. He has noticed Jin being a bit more clingy and wanting to do stuff for Jimin but it seemed it was because of the baby. Jimin knows Jin will be home at any moment but he goes across the hall and opens the door to Jin's room. 

He slowly opens the door and there showcases Jin's room, there are pilled clothes, blankets, and pillows, spilled all over his room. He was nesting...

This is a good thing, his pills are working and the omega was slowly coming out. The bad thing was it was all covered in Jimin's scent. Which would be okay but since this is the first time he is nesting it means he is in the process of getting his heat. And if his nest smells full of Jimin it could mean Jin is going to want to spend his heat with Jimin. Thinking they're mates. 

Omegas could mate, in Jimin's pack there definitely are mated omegas but Jimin is already mated to Yoongi. Jin needs to find his mate to do his heat with, or do it by himself which is going to be painful. But that was Jin's choice to make. 

"Jimin?" he heard Jin's voice from behind him, Jimin stopped his daydreaming and turned to the other omega. "Heyyyyy hyung. How are you feeling?" Jimin asks trying to ignore that he just invited himself to another omega nest, which was a big no-no. 

"Jimin....what are you doing in my room..." Jin tries to close his door. Jimin hated doing this but he had to destroy his nest, his scent being in this nest is a bad sign of clinginess which can turn into something bigger. "Let us go talk, Nini," Jimin says guiding Jin to the living room. 

They both sit on the couch, Jimin looking into Jin's eyes. "Jinnie look, you're probably in like an omega headspace, but what you're doing is a good sign. You are nesting, making a comfortable place for your heat. But you're stealing my stuff that has my scent which is bad Nini. This can cause you to get really really possessive and clingy towards me. But I can't mate you."  Jimin explains having a sorry look on his face.