~Big Girl~

Vaggie regressing but refusing to wear a diaper cause she is a "big girl"?

Requested by Pumorin on Ao3

___________________________

"Charlie?" Vaggie looked up at Charlie. They were cuddling in bed when Vaggie started to feel herself slip. It was mainly because a few children's toy info-mercials came on and those always made her feel small.

Because she often suppresses her regression, Charlie makes sure that she tells her whenever she feels even a bit small. The same rule applies with Charlie too. So when she started to feel even the tiniest bit little, she needed to tell her, or the nearest non-regressed person. Everyone knew about her and Charlie's regression so they were usually open to babysitting.

"I'm feeling kind of small..." She pulled the covers up to cover the blush on her face. She still felt a bit embarrassed about her regression.

Charlie paused the movie and kissed the girl on the forehead. She was happy that she told her and didn't wait until she had a meltdown.

"Do you need help getting fully into it?" Charlie wondered out loud. Vaggie nodded, and the princess of hell got out of bed and grabbed her little bag from the closet. She picked out her goat stuffy and pacifier. Usually these helped her feel small, as well as comfy blankets that she could snuggle up in.

Vaggie gladly took them and Charlie put on some regression videos that were supposed to help littles slip. They watched that for a while until vaggie finally felt like her baby self again. Charlie noticed she started feeling small when her stims started to show and she started playing with her stuffy.

Charlie picked her out of the bed and laid her on the ground. Vaggie needed diapers because she had a few problems with her bladder when she regressed. So it's always mandatory for her to be padded when feeling little. This was another reason why Charlie wanted Vaggie to always tell her when she was feeling small. She didn't want her to have an accident outside of her protection.

However, When Charlie came back with the fluffy lavender square, she started to protest.

"No! I'm a big girl!"

Charlie sighed. Usually it was so easy to get Vaggie in her diapers. She actually liked the feeling of being padded. It made her feel safe and secure. But she hated having a used one. Not comfy at all.

"Vaggie, you know you need them," Charlie tried to get her to lay back down again but she got more angy.

"But I a big girl! Big kids dun has ass'ident's!" She protested.

"Big girl's have accidents sometimes too. This is just to make sure in case you do, there isn't a big clean up," Charlie said calmly. But Vaggie just got more upset.

"No!"

Charlie was starting to get impatient. She knew she could find a way to get the diaper on her but it might make her not trust her anymore.

"Vaggie..." Charlie warned.

"big girl!" she yelled.

"If you let me change you, I'll let you have a piece of candy," She compromised. Vaggie looked like she'd consider it.

"Hows bout two?" She haggled. She rarely ate candy and right now, she was currently craving it.

"Fine, two," Charlie said. Finally, Vaggie got back on the ground and laid down, letting Charlie slide the diaper underneath her. She got all taped up and then started demanding candy. Charlie grabbed two pieces from the candy jar. The jar was kept in their room but was on a tall shelf that only Charlie could reach. There was another jar that was for her when she was small but Vaggie had it hidden so she didn't know where it was.

Once she gladly ate her two pieces of candy, Charlie and Vaggie started playing with stuffies. After an hour or two passed, Charlie did a diaper check on Vaggie. She wasn't dry so they stopped playing and Charlie began to change her.

"Aren't you glad you had your diapy on?" Charlie said while changing her. Vaggie pouted and waited for it to be done so they could go back to playing.