~🩰Fight Nights🩰~

Summary: Vaggie has a fight with Charlie and needs comfort. However, the only other person she can run to is Carmilla

Notes: Lemme know if You guys want to see more caregiver carmilla

Vaggie stormed out of the hotel, angry, and on the brink of tears. She and Charlie had just gotten into a fight. They didn't fight often so it really affected them when they did. The reason that they fought? Vaggie was suppressing her negative emotions again, therefore keeping a secret. This made Charlie pretty upset since she wanted them to have a mutual relationship and not just one protector. However, Vaggie viewed herself as someone who couldn't show weakness so she got pretty worked up when Charlie confronted her about it. She didn't mean to turn it into an argument. It just sort of happened.

Anyways, she just really needed comfort from someone and the only other person she could really go to was carmilla. She had been taking fighting lessons once a week with her and sometimes, she would even teach a little bit of ballet so she could learn to dance-fight. At first, they would just go back and forth with returning weapons and paying some loans and business stuff but then they started to get a bit personal. Sometimes, if Vaggie was having a bad day, Carmilla would invite her into her office and they would talk about whatever was bothering her before they practiced.

So, still slightly pissed and more emotional than ever, she walked to her warehouse that was also just her normal house. She knocked on the big metal doors, hanging her head low. Now was not the time to cry.

The doors opened after a couple of seconds and Carmilla greeted her at the door.

"Vaggie, what brings you here? It is not our normal practice day," She questioned as she urged the girl inside.

"I just-... I needed someplace safe to cool down. Me and Charlie had a fight," Vaggie explained. Talking had never seemed as hard as it did at that moment. It felt like with every word she was about to break down into tears. Usually, if she was feeling like this, she would go to Charlie and the two would cuddle, spend time together, or have little time. But she couldn't because she felt wrong for having to want comfort from the person she just fought with. It would be awkward and strange.

Carmilla sighed, "How about you meet me in my office and i'll bring up a cup of tea. Then you can tell me all about it, 'kay?" Vaggie nodded and started walking up the stairs. She passed the big doors that lead into the main house area and went towards the office.

As Vaggie was waiting, she could feel her headspace teetering. It was a weird feeling to want to be taken care of and comforted by basically a stranger. But somehow she grew sort of attached to her.

When Carmilla returned, she had two cups of tea in her hand. She gave one to Vaggie, who was sitting on the couch. She nodded a thank you and took a sip. Carmilla sat next to her and put her's on the coffee table.

"Alright, why don't you tell me what's going on?" she prompted. Vaggie took a deep breath and began.

"Charlie had begun to notice that i was hiding my vulnerable emotions and lying whenever she would ask if i was okay. I get overwhelmed easily but I would say i was fine whenever someone would ask, just to not be seen as weak. Well, she noticed and confronted me about it. We got into this huge fight and she brought up how i haven't regressed-" Shit, she can't tell her that. That's too personal. Plus, what if she thinks its weird? "Uh- I mean used this one coping mechanism in a month or two and that i was repressing it," wow, great save there.