~New~

Summary: Carmilla is busy and can't take care of Vaggie. Odette and Clara have to step up but Vaggie isn't fully comfortable regressing with them yet.

                                        __________________________

Vaggie walked down the streets of hell, hearing the screams and moans of others. The noises were causing her a bit of distress, making her regress further. You see, her week had been very stressful and taxing. She barely got any time to herself that wasn't sleeping. It was finally the weekend, which meant she could regress. Unfortunately though, Charlie was going to spend the time bonding with her dad in some of the other rings. That meant she had no one to care for her. And she really did need someone. One time, she tried to regress by herself and by the time the aged back up, she was covered in paint and scratches from trying to make a card for Charlie. She was forever banned from non-safety scissors when small. So she made her way to Carmilla, her usual babysitter.

However, when she knocked on the door to the big warehouse (Aka, the front door) Clara answered instead.

"Oh, Hey Vaggie! You looking for mom?" She asked, seeing how Vaggie had a cute, baby blue and light pink beach bag that had small stars on it in her hand. She knew she regressed and looked for the signs if she ever were to. The bag was a straight give away.

"Uh, yeah, is she here?"

"Sorry, she's in a meeting," Clara replied. The house had two wings. The one on the right was the main housing area, and the one on the left was where Carmilla would have her meetings. The lobby was the big spacious area that Vaggie would have training sessions (and sometimes ballet lessons) in.

"But if you want, me and Odette could take care of you? We have nothing to do today so it'll be fun!" Clara explained.

"Um, alright..." Vaggie mumbled, a bit nervous. Sure, the girls had seen her regress multiple times before but they never cared for her.

When they got to the main house, Odette was sitting on the couch, scrolling through her phone.

"Hey, Odette, our baby sister is here!" Clara alerted her sister. Vaggie blushed, as she still felt a bit big.

Odette gave a small wave to her.

"You want to go change while we set some stuff up?" Clara asked Vaggie. She nodded and carried her stuff to the bathroom. She was okay with Carmilla helping her change, but not so much the girls.

When she returned, she was in cute lavender shortalls with a pink shirt underneath and a pacifier clipped to the straps.

"Aww" Odette cooed. It was hard not to.

"Alright! What would you like to do first, Vaggie?" Clara asked.

"C-can I watch Baby sensory videos to help me slip?" Vaggie replied. Clara nodded and went to turn on the tv. She and Odette sat on the couch while the little one was on the floor.

Charlie And Vaggie Age Regression oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें