~ T r a u m a~

Summary: Lucifer is trying to spend some time to get to know Vaggie but she ends up in littlespace so Lucifer takes care of her.

                                     ________________________

It was rough keeping a big secret from Charlie. Even though she accepted her now and they were on good terms, things were still very stressful. Her wings contributed to that factor as well. They reminded her of what she did before Charlie found her and it gave her a lot of guilt. A few panic attacks later, she decided to talk about it to Charlie one day, hoping that she'll feel better.

"Maybe you should talk to someone about this," Charlie suggested, "I'm not exactly qualified and there aren't many therapists in hell, but maybe you could talk to my dad,"

"Why Lucifer?" Vaggie asked, a little bit nervous. She didn't exactly want to talk about all this heavy shit to her girlfriend's dad. What if she makes herself look bad and he's unaccepting of them? He did know she was an exorcist but never knew why she fell in the first place. It was too heavy to talk about in their little time together.

"Well, he's also a fallen angel, he might understand how it feels," The princess prompted.

Vaggie bit her lip, wondering what she should do. Finally, after a moment of hesitation, she sighed and agreed.

A day or two later, Vaggie stands in front of Lucifer's room. It was just one of the nicer hotel rooms, so it wasn't supposed to be as intimidating. But it was. She took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Mr Morningstar?" She called out, slowly opening the door and entering. He had one of the suites so she assumed he was just in one of the bedrooms.

"Ah, Maggie! Good to see you!" He popped up to her side and gave her a hug. She flinched, but then relaxed.

"It's Vaggie, Sir," She calmly corrected him.

"Vaggie, got it. Anyways, what brings you to my humble abode," He asked, leading her to the kitchen area where he poured himself a glass of water.

"I- uhhh, I was hoping to talk to you about something," She nervously looked around the room, trying to avoid eye contact. She really didn't want to make this more awkward and terrifying than it already was.

"Oh, alright, let's sit then," he walked over to the couch and gestured a hand to the one in front of it so they sat facing towards each other.

"So, I- Uh, Charlie wanted me to talk to you about some struggles I've been having that have to do with being a fallen angel," she began, "I don't even know how to start,"

She thought about it for a second and took a deep breath.

"What do you do when... you feel so ashamed for being an angel that you think it would be better if you were gone?"

"That's a tough question. Mind telling me why you feel ashamed first?" he asked. He would probably have to tell Charlie about these thoughts. It definitely wasn't healthy.