~Lost and Found Again~

Part two to my original, Lost and found, chapter. also, I FUCKING LOVE WRITING ABOUT MAMA CARMILLA, thank you moonhowler on tumblr for requesting <3

                                          __________________________

It was the middle of night. Everyone was asleep in their own separate room. Vaggie was currently having a pretty restless night.

Vaggie wasn't a still sleeper. She would toss and turn in her sleep. Often, she had bad dreams and sometimes nightmares, causing her to thrash around. It was irritating her back but not too much to the point where she woke up. Being in Babyspace when she fell asleep, she latched onto her thumb while she slept.

All the tossing and turning and thrashing about had unfortunately thrown her off the bed, landing harshly on her back. She gasped awake and looked around. Not recognizing where she was, she began to panic. Where was she? Why wasn't she in her dorm room with Lute? Her back started to flare up worse than it had before. They say that the pain is ten times worse the second day. Everything was confusing, and she was scared and hurt that she couldn't stop the tears from pouring out. She began to scream sob, wail, anything to release these terrified emotions out.

The door to her room burst open, slamming against the wall with a loud bang, causing her to cry more. She looked up and saw a lady she kind of recognized in the frame. Since she was still very worked up, it was hard for her to know whose face was whose and if she really did know that person.

When Carmilla woke up to the screaming, she rushed to the room it was coming from. Her motherly instincts told her she needed to comfort whoever it was. When she came upon Vaggie's room, the angel, she hesitated for a second. She had some not so nice thoughts about that angel but she pushed them away, knowing that this child probably needed help.

She burst open the door and saw the kid wailing on the floor next to the bed. As she looked at her she realized that the angel was completely harmless in this state. Fuck, maybe even a pitiful state.

Unable to just leave the girl to cry alone, she kneeled down and scooped her up into her lap

Unable to just leave the girl to cry alone, she kneeled down and scooped her up into her lap. Rubbing her lower back, knowing her upper back was still in pain, she tried soothing and calming her down.

"Shhh, everything's okay," Carmilla said in a hushed voice. The girl clinged to her nightwear as if it was the only thing keeping her from flying off into space. She was so scared and hurt, Carmilla immediately knew she was going to protect this girl with her life.

The words from the lady were so soft and motherly, that even though vaggie couldn't tell who it was, that didn't stop her from crying to mama.

"Mami! Is huwts! I scawed!" she wailed into her chest, not even embarrassed that she called the woman she just met, mami. She was scared. What if she wasn't safe? Was she in danger?

"It's okay, you're safe, bebe. Did you fall off your bed?" She asked. The girl nodded. All of her maternal instincts told her that this girl needed to be protected, comforted, and babied as if she was her daughter.

Carmilla hummed a sweet lullaby while rocking her in her lap. It made her feel safe and secure. Being held while she cried was so comforting that she immediately started to calm down.

Once the wailing stopped and turned into whimpers, Carmilla picked her up. Her diaper was still dry, which was good. She carried her to the bed and tucked her in. She picked up her teddy bear and handed it to her. She latched onto it, squeezing it for comfort.

Then, she took Vaggies bottle and filled it up with tap water from the bathroom. She took two pain killers from the pill case on her night stand, assuming that her back was flaring up due to the fall.

"Open up, sweetie," Carmilla told her. Vaggie opened her mouth a little, feeling a bit unsure. It was still dark and she didn't know what exactly was being put in her mouth. What if it was a gun?! However, her worries faded as two pills were placed on her tongue before the nipple of a bottle was placed against her lips. She began to suckle on it, swallowing the pills as she hydrated.

"There you go~" She petted her hair, lightly scratching her scalp as well. Her sweet motherly voice made her feel so tiny. Like a wittle baby.

Once Vaggie was finished with the bottle, she relaxed in Carmilla's arms, leaning heavily against her. She was so tuckered out from all that crying and being woken up so harshly.

"You're no threat. You're just an itty bitty baby, needing a bit of love," Carmilla thought out loud. Being called a tiny baby made Vaggie feel smaller. Her thumb once again found its way to her mouth. Carmilla knew she would need to get her an adult pacifier soon. It wasn't very hygienic for her to use her thumb.

She continued to pet her hair and scratch her scalp until Vaggie fell asleep. She knew that the girl would probably be regressed for a couple of days. Dealing with a lot of trauma often made littles regress for longer than 2 days. But that was okay. She liked having a baby to take care of again.