~🩰Lost And Found🩰~

Summary: Carmilla and her daughters find vaggie after she falls. The girl is clearly regressed and Carmilla takes pity on her so she gives her hospitality and cares for her.

Tw: Accidents and abuse

Notes: Requests are still open incase anyone forgot

                                            ___________________

The pain in Vaggie's eye and back was pure agony. Breathing was difficult without spiking pain in her back. She wished she hadn't gone to heaven. If you were one the seraphims or God couldn't decide where to put you, you could choose to be an exorcist or go to hell. Now Vaggie was really regretting her decision.

As she crawled over to the dumpster, more pain ran throughout her body. Her breaths were ragged and heavy. She groaned as she forced herself to sip upwards. Her mind was starting to process what was happening. She was a bit slow in things and couldn't process events until long after they happened. Realizing how heaven lied to her, how many souls she's killed, and how many people she hurt, she let out a pained sob. She was a monster. She'd only kill so Adam wouldn't beat her and instead praise her for her "amazing" work. Realizing how she's been manipulated, she started to slip. No, not literally. Slip into her weak headspace. Littlespace.

She let out a wail as more pain, mentally and physically, flared up. She wasn't able to mask as easy when she was small. If she felt like crying, she would wail her heart out. And unfortunately, that was happening.

"Hey, are you okay?" someone came running up to her. The person looked around and saw golden blood leaking from her eye and back. She saw her torn wings on the ground and the... stabbed eyeball. The person almost puked just looking at it.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Vaggie whimpered, screwing her good eye shut, ready for it to end.

"Mama! You need to come see this!" The person shouted, trying to alert the attention of someone else.

Another figure came running over. She was tall, had ballet shoes and her hair was put up so it looked like horns. Once she saw the golden blood, she pulled the other girl close to her.

"That's an angel, Clara, leave it to die," The woman spat. Vaggie just cried louder, knowing her inevitable death would be painful instead of quick. The scene made the woman, Carmilla, feel a bit weird. Weren't angel's supposed to be tough?

"I'm sowwy! End it 'wuick, pease!" Vaggie begged, not being able to stop her babyish lisp from coming out.

"Mama, she needs help. She's clearly fallen. The exorcists left over 3 hours ago. Plus, only angelic weapons can hurt angels. Maybe she rebelled against them?" The girl, Clara, told her mother.

"We can perhaps return her to heaven and see if she really did fall," The mother said. That freaked Vaggie out. Adam was going to kill her, torture her, do anything to her. She couldn't bear it.

"No, no, no! Don't send me back! Adam's gonna huwt me, again!" she cried.

This piqued the mother's interest. Adam was hurting his exorcists? Maybe this girl was worth saving anyways. Besides, this girl clearly was not in a big headspace, she would have to take care of her.

"Fine. We'll patch you up and once you're feeling better, you can tell us the whole story," The women picked Vaggie up and started to carry her away. Vaggie muttered "I'm sorry," over and over again during the walk back to their house.

"I understand that you're sorry, you need to stop over apologizing, child," She told her. Vaggie shut up but still let out a few whimpers due to the pain she was in.

During the walk, Carmilla couldn't help but feel empathy for this girl. She probably did something like spare someone's life and they did this to her? It was cruel. The girl wasn't a killer. Well, not now at least. She tried to ask the girl a few questions like her name, what happened, and what age she was feeling. She didn't get much of an answer to the 'what happened' question but it did sound like she spared a soul and was really sorry for the whole extermination.

When they got to the house, Carmilla set her up on one of their guest beds before grabbing a first aid kit from the bathroom. The poor girl seemed to be shaking as she patched up her eye. She had to clean her back and knew it was probably going to be painful. She gave affirmations while Vaggie yelped in pain from the wet rag cleaning her wound.

Vaggie seemed to calm down when she began to bandage her back. However, the calmed silence was interrupted as Vaggie squeaked before hunching her shoulders and softly began to sob. Carmilla was facing her back and didn't know what was going on. So she got up and went to face vaggie when she saw it. The girl had an accident.

"I- I'm sorwy, I didn't mean to!" she cried. Carmilla should've been prepared for this. The girl was feeling very much in the baby range. These were bound to happen. So she quickly called odette into the room.

"Mija, go to the store and get some overnight adult diapers. Little one probably won't be able to move much and it'll be safer to have more absorbent ones," Carmilla handed the blonde girl a fifty dollar bill and sent her off.

She didn't know why but she felt this sort of weird connection with this angel. It felt like she was caring for her daughters when they were younger again. It got her feeling all maternal.

After undoing the bandages on her back, she carried to the bathroom and ran the bath.

"M sowry," Vaggie said once more.

"It's okay sweetie, accidents happen,"

Carmilla felt a lot less aggressive and assertive towards Vaggie as she bathed her. The girl was in so much pain that it was practically impossible. She probably in a lot of mental pain too.

Washing Vaggie's hair was a bit hard because she couldn't get the bandage wet. But she somehow managed to do it.

When Carmilla carried vaggie back to the room, she saw that the bedsheets were replaced and a bag of diapers, a bottle, and a stuffed bear waited for them on the bed. Odette must've seen what was happening with the girl's headspace. The bottle was also full with warm milk too.

After changing her into some padding, a big pajama shirt to act as a nightgown, and new bandages, she set her in the bed and began to help feed her the bottle. Carmilla smiled. It's been awhile since she's done this but it felt nostalgic. She loved caring for her girls but they were all grown up now. It was nice to be able to care for a baby again.

Before long, the girl had fallen asleep with her new stuffed bear cuddle to her chest. No doubt she was exhausted from the pain she endured. Carmilla tucked her in and left the room. The next day was going to be tough, but she would have to push through it.