Little!Charlie Cg!Husk and Angel

Basically the title!

this is a minific though.

requested by RoxyyyTheWerewolf

Charlie felt very stressed. The hotel was failing, and heaven wasn't listening to her. It made her frustrated and upset. She knew she had to keep her cool to stay focused. She won't get anywhere if she panics. So, in order to stop herself from panicking, Charlie went into her room, closed the door behind her and got out her little stuff. Regressing really helped make her less stressed. She often felt better afterwards too.

Charlie got out her little gear, sucking on her pacifier, and cuddling her stuffy. She wanted to play with her bluey playset for a little bit. So she did. It was very fun and she had a great time, giggling and laughing out of pure joy.

"Oi, princess, you coming down for thera-" Husker and Angel barged into her room and just saw her regress. However, unlike the other stories you've seen, Charlie didn't panic. She was happy to see her friends.

"Hii! No ferapy today! We can pway if you wanna though?" She offered, waving at them. Husk looked at Angel for a second. Both of them knew what age regression was. Husk was Angel's caregiver afterall!

"Sure, toots, we can play with ya," Angel walked in and sat on the floor with her.

"How old is she feeling, Angel?" Husk asked him.

Charlie held up three fingers, showing how much of a big kid she was.

"Aw, good job, Kiddo," Angel ruffled her hair.

"Hey, where's yer sippy?" He looked around, noticing how her sippy cup wasn't anywhere to be seen. He knew how dehydrated pacifiers could make you.

"Umm, A giant rat came in and stole it!" She fibbed. She was very sure that he would believe it!

"Uh huh, sure. Husky, can you go grab one of my sippy cups for Charlie?" He told husk. The winged cat left to quickly grab the cup.

Charlie frowned. Her lie didn't work! Whatever, she wasn't in trouble! She handed the Bandit figurine to him and they begun playing. Husk came back a few moments later with her sippy cup filled with apple juice! Her favorite drink!

They continued to play for a bit, with Husk watching them, making sure to yell "LANGUAGE" whenever Angel would cure. In his opinion, curse words should never be said around regressors. If it was a physical kid above the age of 5, he would allow swearing.

Eventually Charlie aged back up. She thanked husk and Angel for helping take care of her. They got two rainbow stickers as a reward. Sure, it was a little silly, but the two didn't care, just wanting to help the princess who always helped them.