Chapter 19: Milo and Lau

Sorry it's short I might add more but this might just be the end. This story is just a silly, cringey thing for fun and there is definitely a million mistakes but oh well.
Chapter 19: Milo and Lau
Milo and Lau met up in the Light Forest to talk. "Hey.." Milo said awkwardly. "Hi." Lau said walking toward him. "I'm really sorry... I shouldn't have kissed you and I shouldn't have run. I'm so sorry that I was gone for a whole year. We've never been that away from each other for that long. I'm so sorry Lau." Milo said as tears fell down his face. "Hey, it's ok Milo." Lau said softly as he grabbed Milo's shoulder. Lau stood in front of Milo and looked him in the eyes. They stood there silently for a moment. "You don't have to be sorry, Sunshine." Lau added. Milo laughed at the fact Lau called him sunshine. Lau smiled. They then hugged each other tightly, neither of them wanted to let go. They then pulled away and stared at each other silently again. Lau then gently grabbed Milo's face and pulled him close. They finally kissed again and this time neither of them were gonna run away. The warmth of the sun shined on them and they both felt happier than ever before. When they pulled away they stared into each other's eyes lovingly with big smiles across their faces. Both of their faces were bright red, especially Milo's. They both laughed awkwardly. Then Milo grabbed Lau's hand and walked wherever their feet took them.