Chapter 30

A/N: This is going to be a long chapter sorry not sorry✌️

Time: To open presents
Place: Home

Nate and AJ attempted to follow the terms and rules that their parents had set for them, in not getting up early. However Nate had awoken at about 6:30,and woke his cousin up immediately. They were both extremely excited, it was Christmas.

"Meet you in the living room"
Nate told AJ as he turned left
towards Clint's room.

"See you there" AJ gave him a small smile before heading in the other direction towards her Parents room.

AJ quietly opened the door of her moms room and peaked her head in. Her parents were fast asleep, Steve had his arm protectively rested over his girlfriend as he snored. Unfortunately for them, the peacefulness was about to come to an end.
AJ leapt onto the bed and started bouncing.

"Wake uppppp"

Steve opened his eyes for a short second but closed them again having decided he wanted more sleep and with a groan,began to stir and try to return to a state of sleep.
Nat chuckled at him before looking up at AJ,who had a cheeky grin plastered to her face. Nat held her arms out and AJ was quick to jump into her moms arms.

"Easy Av" Nat chuckled as
she reached over to grab her
phone "I see you didn't listen to the
don't get up too early rule. It's six-thirty "

"It's not early"

"It's still dark out"

"That's because of Climate change"
Aj shrugged.

"Go back to sleep"

"But Mama I'm not tired"

"Yes you are"

AJ sighed in defeat, she was still tired, maybe a little more sleep wouldn't hurt.

"I'm only sleeping for 30 minutes" AJ mumbled closing her eyes and snuggling into her mothers arms.

Clint and Natasha had been able to keep their hyper 9 year olds in bed until a much more appropriate time on Christmas morning of 8:30, which everyone else was thankful for as it was much better then the original wake up call of 6:30. The large family gathered in the living room to engage in present opening.

Of course as their God father it was Tony's Job to spoil AJ and Wanda. Which he had most certainly done. But on top of that he also had to get the girls gifts that would wind up their parents, he bought AJ a drum set which Nat was not to thrilled about. Tony had also bought the 9 year old her own Lamborghini, of course not a real one he had to wait until she was atleast 16 to do that but he had gotten her a toy one that she could drive round.

"AJ it's not for inside"
Nat warned AJ as she watched
the girl climb into the toy car
Tony had just finished setting up.

"What?" AJ asked pretending
She didn't hear her.

"I said it's not for inside!"

"What?" Aj mocked once more
as she reversed the car and then shot
of to the kitchen.

"AJ" Nat yelled after her.