1- fix what's broken

He opened his eyes in confusion as he saw he had talons and scales, he roared in terror, he grabbed his snout as he realized he roared and had a snout. He stood there shaking in fear as he looked at at his body, he was a dragon, he had a tail barb and he was ice blue.

Suddenly a pure white dragon appear in front of him and loudly proclaimed, "Hello!" The other dragon jumped back in fear as this dragon said that. The pure white dragon laughed slightly and said, "Sorry about scaring you, I've been so excited to meet you, I'm a huge fan, although I'm a fan of many things, like those cartoons with magic and witches!" The ice blue dragon then said, "Um... Thank?"

The pure white dragon then said, "No problem, anyways I need you to help me, I was making worlds based on your stories, more so AUs of your AUs and they are for some reason being destroyed, so I want you to help me fix them!" The ice blue dragon then said to himself, "Wow, I've finally lost it haven't I?"

The pure white dragon then said, "Oh, where are my manners! I'm Worldbuilder! Now I already know you but you should probably use a different name if you want to help me." The ice blue dragon the said, "Ok, well... I guess I'll help I guess... Call me Gradient." Worldbuilder then said, "Ok well, it's amazing to meet you! Anyways, the first world that needs fixed is based on Kings of ice but I wanted to make a slightly different ship, so I added two more dragons to the world, UT for some reason things went bad and the world was destroyed!"

Gradient then said, "Ok, well, how will I fix all the broken worlds in they're destroyed? And how will I journey to these other worlds?" Worldbuilder quickly snapped his talons and suddenly there were orbs containing universe looking things, one had a small crack, and Worldbuilder then said, "I brought us back in time to when the second world started breaking, I'll send you and transport you to each world as you fix them."

Gradient nodded and said, "Ok, but what about the first world?" Worldbuilder then replied, "Well, that world is... Unfixable, it was destroyed entirely by the dragons within it, not even evil or good is left, it's lifeless and burned of life." Gradient felt slightly worried if this happened to that world, would he be able to fix any of this?

Worldbuilder then gave Gradient a pouch with a silver dagger with a magic presence, a ton of scrolls, a jar of ink and a bowl with a magic presence filled with berries, Worldbuilder then said, "I packed you a dagger for protection but it can also transport you to a different world if needed, I packed ink and scrolls so on can write and draw and I packed a magic bowl that keeps filled with berries and will keep them fresh. Anyways, are you ready?" Gradient nodded and Worldbuilder opened a portal. Gradient then jumped through the portal.