15- visit

Gradient yawned it had been four days trapped in this world, he ate a few berries before starting planning how to escape. Gradient got up and stretched, he was getting a little bored just sitting here all day, although he had been reading some scrolls and found that this world was quite interesting before it was destroyed, it had many different dragons on Pyrrhia including hybrids, tribrids, silkwing, Leafwing and even some hivewings.

As Gradient was getting up a portal opened and out stepped Moonwatcher, Gradient got ready to fight but she fell to the ground. Gradient quickly rushed over to see if she was alive, she was just barely but her body was covered in cuts and bruises and she had a large gash in her back left leg.

Gradient felt sick seeing all the blood but then thought for a moment, he quickly grabbed the mask and tried to see if he could undo his imprisonment with it. Gradient felt a power flow through him, his body felt like his scales were being slowly ripped out before he threw the mask to the ground in pain and fear, seems like only Moonwatcher could wear the mask, so only she could free him.

Gradient sighed, he took her cloak off and started to check her wounds, he couldn't stand the sight or smell of blood, plus Moonwatcher had to be alive to free him. Gradient didn't have any bandages so he slowly cut off strips of the cloak before wrapping them tightly around Moonwatcher's wounds, unfortunately even unconscious and wounded Moonwatcher was being difficult, so Gradient had to hold down her legs to prevent her from clawing at him while he was bandaging her up.

Suddenly, Moonwatcher began to wake up as Gradient was finishing up, unfortunately when she sat up they were almost snout to snout, "What were you doing?" Moonwatcher growled, Gradient quickly backed up and said, "I was just bandaging you up." Moonwatcher looked at her bandaged up body and said, "Thanks, but don't expect me to free you yet..." There seemed to be more that she wanted to say but she was quiet.

Gradient then stepped forward and said, "Are you o-" he was cut off by Moonwatcher, Gradient, how about I get us something to eat, I'll be here for a few day so I might as well do something to keep you alive... You've been eating right?" Gradient nodded in confusion, then Moonwatcher just walked away, leaving Gradient confused.