9- a Gradient of Red

Gradient woke up from a long sleep to find Red staring down at him from the other side of his bed, "Um.... Hi, are you ok?" Gradient asked, Red nodded and said, "Yeah, you're just so quite I thought you died." Gradient then said, "Well I'm alive." Red nodded and said, "Good, anyways, I want to know more about this Masked dragon."

Gradient then said, "I already told you everything I know about her." Red nodded and said, "Ok, unfortunately while you were asleep we had a run in with her, she was surprisingly strong." Gradient nodded and said, "Yeah, I think it's her magic, she doesn't seem all that muscular." Red nodded in agreement and said, "I was able to throw her, she weights no more than Icecube."

Gradient looked at Red and said, "How do you know how much he weighs?" Red then said, "We tried fighting and let me tell you, he is quite fast but he has little muscle, quite lean even for a icewing, heck, you're thinner, does anyone feed you?" Gradient nodded and replied, "Yes I eat... I'm just not a heavy eater."

Red gave Gradient a soft smile and said, "Well, I won't judge you but still, you should eat more." Gradient shrugged and said, "Fair enough but I just have some troubles eating much." Red then said, "Ok, at least you seem healthy, although I haven't seen a lot of dragons who need glasses, besides Mastermind."

Gradient felt slightly self conscious as he moved his on his snout, Red then said, "Oh, sorry if that made you self conscious, I just haven't met many dragons who wear glasses, Scarlet used to kill anyone who needed glasses." Gradient did not feel any better from this info as he said, "You are not very good at making others feel safe are you?" Red shrugged and said, "Never had to, Scarlet and Burn were quite rude and unforgiving."

Gradient then said, "Ok... Well I'm going to make some food." Red looked at Gradient slightly confused then surprised as Gradient used the berry bowl to make more berries, Red then said, "Oh, interesting, so you know an animus?" Gradient nodded and said, "Yeah, but they're not here." Red looked down and said, "Oh, are they dead?" Gradient nodded.

Red shifted slightly uncomfortably and said, "Well, I'll be getting some prey, stay safe. Gradient nodded and waited for Red to leave before standing up, he ate a ton of berries before walking around looking for any sign of the masked dragon.

As Gradient walked around he saw a few classes going on, it was quite peaceful suddenly Gradient crashed into a mudwing, " Oh s-sorry!" Gradient quickly stammered out, the mudwing then said, "I-It's no problem. Um... you're Gradient, right?" Gradient nodded and said, "Yeah, what's your name?" The missing then said, "I'm Sora, n-nice to meet you." Gradient smile slightly and said "Nice to meet you too, Sora."

Gradient then quickly walked off after saying goodbye, he  needed to make sure he could find the masked dragon, although he did want to try and prevent Sora from setting the explosives but that could wait a bit, right?