10- Masked

As Gradient walked through Jade Mountain he heard a loud crash, he quickly rushed toward where the noise was and saw Icecube wrestling a dagger out of the masked dragon's talons. Gradient quickly slammed into the masked dragon's side, he got a closer look at her, she was definitely a nightwing, and she had teardrop scales.

Quickly the masked dragon slammed the back of her dagger into Gradient's head, he hissed in pain grabbing his head. As the masked dragon escaped Icecube helped Gradient up he said, "Are you ok?" Gradient nodded and said, "Yeah... Just got a really bad headache now."

Gradient stood up slowly and wobbly, he was very disoriented, he decided that he was going to find out who that dragon was so that he could possibly find out why this dragon was doing this. As Gradient walked out he started trying to put the pieces together, a female nightwing with teardrops... Definitely could be Moon or Fatespeaker but why would they do that, it couldn't be either of them, but they were both not world destroyers.

Gradient wished he could have seen any distinct features on the masked dragon, but the mask covered her face, she could possibly have no teardrop scales on her face but have them on her sides. As Gradient walked around thinking he realized that he had a small amount of blood on his talons, it was red, which ment it wasn't his or Icecube's but the masked dragon's, but despite this he couldn't do anything with it, Dragon's couldn't test blood and neither could he!

Gradient quickly walked around toward a small pool to clean off his talons, Gradient couldn't help but grab his head in pain, whoever the masked dragon was she could hit quite hard despite being smaller than most dragons. Gradient wished he could just go and take the mask and figure out who this dragon is.

Suddenly, Sora appears, "Oh... Um... Hey again Gradient, what are you doing?" She said, Gradient shrugged and said, "Just trying to figure out who the Masked dragon is... What about you?" Sora then said, "Oh, I was going to the history class..." Gradient smiled and said, "Ok, well would you mind if I join you, I don't have a lot of info on history besides the scorching, Darkstalker and the sandwing succession war." Sora looked nervous before saying, "Ok... But Webs is quite boring and we're still on the scorching."

Gradient could tell something was up, was this the time Sora planted the bombs? Gradient glanced at Sora's pouch and said, "What do you have in your pouch?" Sora tensed up and said, "Oh... Um... Scrolls..." Gradient looked at her and said, "Those are some very strange looking scrolls... But I suppose it's your stuff, lets go to the history cave, I could use a refresh on my scorching history." Sora seemed tense the entire way to the class but when they got there Gradient quickly got into the history scrolls, while also keeping an eye on Sora, everything was going to be fine.