3- Sand allies

Gradient yawned as he finally arrived at the Sandwing kingdom, he hadn't slept since he started flying. Gradient landed near the Sandwing palace and was stopped by a sandwing, "Hey, what are you doing here!" The sandwing said, Gradient was to tired to deal with explaining everything that happened in the icewing kingdom, so he just said, "I'm here on business of the icewing royalty."

The sandwing glared at Gradient but said, "Fine, I'll take you to Thorn but don't expect her to be free to speak." Gradient was then lead throughout the palace, it was covered in sand and partially destroyed. Gradient was lead to a room where Thorn was giving orders to other sandwings with Qibli by her side helping and a strange familiar looking sky blue and sea foam green dragon.

Gradient waited for Thorn to notice him not wanting to bother her too much. A few minutes later, Thorn seemed to notice Gradient and said, "Oh, who are you and are you here to help with the repairs or is there something else?" Gradient then said, "Queen Thorn, I am Gradient, I was sent to request your assistance, the icewings have been nearly wiped out and only one royalty remains, so the king request that you assist us in taking down Darkstalker."

As soon as Gradient said that, there was a stunned silence for a moment, before both Qibli and the familiar dragon, who Gradient was pretty sure was Silver, said, "Is Winter ok?!" Gradient jump slightly at how loud they both asked and he then said, "Um... Depends on what your definition of ok is, he's alive, but his entire family is dead and he's king now."

Silver looked worried, Qibli looked at Thorn and then said, "Thorn, please tell me that you're are going to accept this offer to help." Thorn then said, "Of course I am, no tribe deserves to be destroyed." She then looked at Gradient and said, "Gradient, I shall send a message to Winter telling him we'll join, as for you, I suggest you rest, you may take the guest room of the palace, although it might have some sand in it."

Gradient nodded and bowed saying, "Thank you, Queen Thorn, it was an honor to meet you." Thorn then said, "It was a pleasure to meet you too, Gradient, I will have Qibli lead you to your room." Qibli got up quickly and Silver followed behind, as they left the room Qibli said, "Is Bloodmoon helping Winter?" Gradient nodded in response then Silver said, "That's good, I hope they're doing well, I always thought they were kinda cute together."

Qibli then said, "They definitely are, but not as cute as you, Silver."  Silver was blushing bright red and said, "Q-Qibli, I'm not that cute!" As Qibli kept flirting with Silver they eventually stopped at a room, "This is your room." Qibli said, Gradient smiled and thanked them both before quickly walking in and collapsed onto the bed, not even bothering with all the sand.

(Silver by Skykid762)