7- who are you?

Gradient had convinced the dragonets to help watch their father to see if the masked Dragon would return, Gradient barely knew who this dragon was, all he knew was that she was a Dragoness and she was shorter than normal but slightly taller than him. Gradient suddenly heard a loud talonstep and the clanking of metal against metal, Gradient peaked out and saw the masked dragon, she had daggers and a spear.

The masked dragon then said, "I know your there... Gradient..." Gradient felt his body stiffen, there is no way she could have seen him, Gradient nervously got up most the dragonets were asleep besides Peril, Winter, Qibli and Moon. Gradient quickly stepped out and prepared to fight the masked dragon.

"You truly are the most annoying dragon I know, I don't even know how you got here." The masked dragon said with annoyance in her voice, Gradient then said, "Um... To be fair, I know even less about you, who even are you and why are you doing this?" The masked dragon glared at Gradient refusing to answer him.

Gradient then said, "Ok, well I can't allow you to hurt these dragonets or their father!" The masked Dragon sighed and said, "I don't want to hurt you, but I need to fix the mistakes that were made, I won't let you stop me!" She suddenly pounced at Gradient, roaring, Gradient tried to block but he was quickly pinned down by her.

The masked dragon was suddenly knocked down by Qibli and Winter, Peril then attempted to burn the masked Dragon but suddenly one of the black tendrils grabbed Peril and pinned her down. Red suddenly awoke with a blazing rage in his eyes as he saw Peril, Red charged full force at the Masked dragon with a furious Roar.

Red tried biting the masked dragons neck but he was thrown up by several tendrils hitting him from below, sending him upward. Gradient suddenly noticed that the masked Dragon was a nightwing. Before Gradient could react the rest of them were wrapped in the same black tendrils, Gradient suddenly noticed how the mask had glowing patterns on it as she made th black tendrils.

The masked dragon then looked them all down, her eyes seemed to stop on Winter and Qibli. There was a frustrated roar as the masked dragon and the tendrils suddenly disappeared with a flash of light.

As they were all getting back Red said, "Well, I'm not going back to sleep, Gradient you can sleep" Gradient then said, "I actually should leave, I've fought that dragon before, I'll make sure the don't return." Red then said, "Thank you Gradient, hopefully I can sleep better soon."

With that done Gradient quickly left and found a portal to his next world, hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult to fix, and hopefully he could stop the masked dragon soon.