11- Stop

Gradient walked with Sora, it was nice, they were going to get lunch, Gradient quickly grabbed a cow and cooked it before starting to eat, Sora joined him shortly after with her own cow. As Gradient finished eating he went to get rid of the bones, suddenly he was knocked down by Red, a large boulder fell where he once stood as Red said, "Seems like that masked dragon is after you now to."

Gradient nodded, still quite shocked by the fact he was nearly killed, Sora rushed over and said, "Gradient a-are you ok?" Gradient nodded and said, "Yeah... Just didn't expect that." Red then said, "Well, I think it's for the best if we try and find this masked dragon and defeat her." Gradient nodded, suddenly Sora stepped forward and said, "I... I want to help."

Red seemed surprised but Gradient simply smiled and said, "Thanks Sora, I'm sure that with your help we'll stop this masked dragon." Sora gave a nervous smile and nodded. Gradient quickly came up with a plan, if she wanted them dead perhaps bait would be needed.

(hours later)

In the middle of night Red left Gradient alone, as bait for the masked Dragon, Gradient laid down not saying a word. Suddenly, he opened his eyes and spotted her, she quickly rushed at Gradient but thankfully Icecube and Sora were hidden just outside the door and tackled her down, with Red coming a few minutes later.

As she was pinned Gradient reached for her mask, but as his talons touched it she exploded with power and flung them all away before saying, "Fine! Keep your crummy world, I'll just have to work twice as hard! Don't follow me, Gradient." Her voice was a hiss as if to threaten him but seemed to also be as if she didn't want to hurt anyone unnecessary. Gradient quickly got up as she opened the portal and tackled her thought it, he needed to know who and why she was doing this.