Chapter 3

POV: Virgil

When we finished filming the video, I sank down into Janus's room. "You did great, Janu-" I was stopped by the sound of Janus's shaky sobs. I noticed him lying face down on the queen sized bed, crying into the golden covers. I slowly walked over to him. Usually he was the one comforting me through my panic attacks, now it's my turn to comfort him.

"What's wrong, Janus?" I asked. Janus sniffled a bit, "Nothing, I'm fine." "Now's not the time to lie, but if you don't want to tell me, that's fine. Just know that I'm here for you, Janus." I reply. I cuddle up into his chest and wrap my arms around his waist. He whispers, "I feel so.. unnecessary." I look up, facing him. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"The others, they.." Janus paused for a moment, "They hate me." I reply, "Janus, don't say things like that. They don't hate you." "Huh, it's surprising that you're not agreeing with me, considering you're Anxiety." Janus replies. "I'm not gonna let my Slithers have anxiety." I said. "Thanks, emo." "Shut up." I say as I pull him into a kiss.

After roughly 10 seconds, I pull away to breathe and tell Janus, "I'm here for you, Janus. If you ever have problems with the others, you can come to me and I'll help you." "Thank you." He says. I reply with another passionate kiss. Then, I remember what almost happened to me when I felt that way. No.. no, that won't happen to Janus.

A/N: Yep, another short chapter. But hey, 2 chapters in one day is still pretty good. Now, what 'won't happen to Janus?' Hmmmmm. Anyways byeeeeeee 😀